*61

A/N - This chapter honestly started out somewhere and then took such a huge turn. I am sorry for the slight angst here, but I tried to make it up with fluff. (((I'm probably worrying some of you, haha)))

Enjoy Taehyungxyoongi

"HYUNG!" Jungkook's screams echoed the dorm.

Hoseok and Seokjin rushed towards the area on where the noise was coming from. They looked around the living room, trying to find the cause of the loud yells because what could make Jungkook scream so loud? A spider? No. A mouse? No. A scary movie or skydiving show? Of course not, the golden maknae didn't have a fear of anything which made them extremely worried because what thing could make him scream so loud?

The boys shifted their eyes towards the ground and smiled. Nope. It wasn't a thing. It was a devil in black overalls. The devil that was currently finger painting too.

"Rawr!" Yoongi continued to make 'scary noises' (although everyone was basically cooing) as he crawled over Jungkook's stomach with dark green and red paint coated hands. Jungkook wanted to die every time he felt the little's hands clawing onto him. He really had to stop wearing white expensive shirts.

"Jungkook, we would think you guys would learn from the last ten times that finger painting never ends well." Hoseok laughed first before carefully peeling Yoongi away from the maknae without getting himself dirty.

Hoseok hated to reject the little when he stood with opened arms for hugs, but hugs could definitely wait than sacrafice his current Supreme outfit.

Meanwhile, Jungkook frowned as he was helped up by Seokjin.

"You guys take him. I'm done with him for the day and my shirt is definitely done for ever." Jungkook complained as he turned his head. Like the front, there were colored handprints littered on his back as well. He frowned once again, but he honestly didn't expect a good result when he suggested finger painting earlier.

Despite the maknae's words, he still couldn't manage to even fake anger when Yoongi turned his body to look at him. One of the black overall straps were hanging off Yoongi's shoulder. He was rocking on his feet with a gummy smile as he raised up his hands towards the maknae, a silent signal to pick him up.

My shirt is already dirty either way, he helplessly thought before gathering his strength and letting Yoongi wrap his arms and legs around his front. Yoongi grinned and (since he was feeling particularly happy today because of finger painting) he gave a shy peck to Jungkook's cheek.

"He's so cute, but I can't watch him right now. I'm about to leave for recording." Jin responded as he brushed back Yoongi's long hair. He loved the younger's fluffy black hair. It made him seem youthful and carefree like his hidden personality.

"Me neither. I promised to meet up with Jimin at the dance studio." Hoseok frowned a bit as he admried the little as well. Yoongi tilted his head up and almost fell back, giggling when he saw Hoseok upside down.

"What am I supposed to do then? I was joking that I didn't want him, but I have to go to my studio to work on Bang PD's project. I'm already a week late." Jungkook frowned, hating his procrastination habit. 

His frown turned into a cringe when Yoongi poked his cheeks and cupped them slightly. With his still paint coated fingers, may he add.