Q AND A! FACE REVEAL! CHALLENGE!

I'm so sorry for posting this so late! I was too busy with school, passed out halfway while typing this, had dance rehearsals because apparently the Kpop Dance club is now a thing at my school, lost my phone at school so I definitely couldn't post, and then I had my Quinceañera yesterday. Yes, I had a lot of stuff going on. But in the bright side, I finally finished this! The face reveal is at the end after the Q and A and a little challenge I put up. But honestly, no one is probably going to read this 9k ish chapter either way XD So with that, good luck!

Kookie

Kookiee baby, do you have any secret only u and baby Yoongi knows? Like where u hide your candy or something, please tell me I swear I won't tell your daddy

Nuh uh! Yoongi say not tell no one bout cookies under my bed- oops...

how are you? Do you have fun playing to your hyungs and baby yoonie? What you like in food? Do you like sweet? ~Oh i will give you a lot of sweet. Just don't tell to everyone alright.^^ how was got7? Are they fun to have around?

Kookie fine! A-And Kookie wove hyung and Yoonie! Kookie wovessss cookies too!! An got7? they vewyyy fun!

Hello you adorable little beans, so what do you guys do to help try and cope with stress when it presents itself while you're in Little Space? Who's the best to go to when you need those big, strong comfort hugs?

Cuddles! They nice and warm and always help when sad! I wike Minmin and Seokie!

Jungkook

do you have any romantic feelings for any of the members?

U-Um...no?

What did Hyungs do for your birthday Jungkook-ah? Was it fun!?

It was really fun actually! They allowed me to choose wherever I wanted to go so we went to the amusement park. I don't know what was more fun, the rides or the hyungs screaming their heads off during the rides.

Oppa what's the funnest thing to do when you're a little ? And what did yugyeom and bambam say when you feel in little space ah Yoongi's bday?

Playing is the funnest thing. Everything around you just gets 1000 times more interesting while in little space so I like playing with Yoongi hyung. And...those idiots didn't realize I was in little space actually. Thank God. Since they're naturally crazy and weird they not I was just finally joining in with them. You should have seen their faces when they found out.

Jungkook-ah! My baby! (*giggles*) So! What would you do if anyone else in the male 97liner crew found out you were a little (switch)?

Try burrying myself in a hole. They probably know though. BamBam and Yugyeom are blabber mouths.

Choose : boyfriend or sorry (by justin bieber) I love justin so much so i get you fam

So this is how Yoongi feels when you guys ask him who's his favorite daddy...

I don't know. Justin Seagull shouldn't choose.

OML, you're so cute as a little!!! Btw, do you call Taehyung Daddy when you're little?? / Would you like Taehyung be your daddy when you're in little space? / would you like taehyung as your daddy? hihihi