*33

WARNING: MENTION OF EATING DISORDERS

"Eat."

"No."

"Eat."

"No."

Namjoon turned back around and tried to pretend he never came into the room. Just slowly step away and...

"Kim Namjoon come here and try to help me get this stubborn kid to eat!" 

Damn it, Namjoon cursed. He sighed and turned back around, walking over to the pair. Jimin and Jin were glaring daggers at each other.

"Okay, what's wrong?" He asked with a tired tone. The two were still glaring at each other with their arms crossed.

"Our Jiminnie here refuses to eat."

"My hyung here wants to make me fat."

"How many times do we have to tell you you're not fat???" 

Namjoon ran a hand through his hair in frustration. He had to yell so they can stop their bickering. "Okay, now. What's this about being fat Jimin? Where did you get a crazy thought like that again?" Namjoon asked the younger.

Jimin was known for having bad eating disorders throughout the years but they had fixed it a long time ago. Namjoon frowned thinking if they had to go down that road again. He didn't want Jimin to become so depressed again.

The younger stared at the ground. "N-No where hyung. It's just, I-I think losing some weight w-would be good." He answered. Jin narrowed his eyes with his arms still crossed.

"He's lying. He's stuttering too much and avoiding eye contact." The eldest spoke. Jimin snapped his head up, "N-No I'm not!" He exclaimed but still tried to look anywhere besides their eyes. 

"Come on Jimin, just tell us who told you that you were fat." So I could kill them, he wanted to add but decided against it. Jimin looked back down and bit his lip. Right at that second, the room got filled by loud voices.

"Oh hey hyungs!" Taehyung and Jungkook greeted. Namjoon and Jin annoyingly greeted back but Jimin stayed quiet. The hyper second youngest walked over to Jimin and draped his arms over him.

"We're starting a new round on our game. Wanna go against each other, mochi? Kookie obviously beat me on the last one so he's no fun." Taehyung spoke to Jimin. He playfully began to pull on Jimin's cheeks when he wasn't getting a response. Jimin reacted and angrily pulled away.

"Stop calling me that and stop touching me, okay?!" He yelled. Everyone turned shocked as Jimin practically ran to his room and slammed the door harshly.

"What the hell was that about?" Taehyung mumbled, a bit annoyed himself. Namjoon and Jin were wondering the same. Meanwhile Jungkook hadn't even acknowledged what just happened and instead exclaimed, "Ooh food!" before stealing the plate away from Jin's hands.

"Yah! Give me that! Its not for you!" Jin scolded but Jungkook refused to give it back and ate some more instead.

"Who fucking woke me up?!" A new voice was heard in the room. They turned around to see a sleepy (amnoyed) Yoongi enter along with Hoseok. 

"Oh nice, free food." Hoseok stole some food from Jungkook. The maknae glared at him.

"Yah! You two give me that." Jin snatched the plate away. "This was supposed to be for Jimin you assholes." He mumbled. The boys shrugged, not fazed with his hyung's slight insult until they realized he had said Jimin.