*58

A/N - JungkookXlittleyoongi

I wrote almost all of this during our hospital stay today. I'm so proud of myself.

Also, I'm still not over the recent Run ep. where they went to Lotte World because I was literally going to make 'Broken Ruler' set in Lotte World, but I changed it in the last second. Just imagine that chapter right after that episode haha.

"Commander! Have you spotted where the victim is?" Jungkook asked while he hid behind the kitchen table. He held a water gun securely against his chest and pretended that he was talking into a walkie talkie. There were sunglasses over his eyes to add an extra cool affect.

Yoongi, matching sunglasses over his eyes and water gun hugged to his chest as well, nodded to the younger's question.

"Doowway!" He lisped back with his own mock of speaking into a walkie talkie.

"On three, okay?" Jungkook answered back.

"One."

"Two."

"THREE." Jungkook and little Yoongi both came out from their hiding spots and began to shoot water as much as possible. They squirted as if their life depended on it.

Soon, both of their guns slowly died down, the object turning empty. With a satisfied smile, Jungkook took off his sunglasses that we're, honestly, blocking most of his vision in the dark kitchen. He could have been hitting the wall for all he knew.

Jungkook's evil smirk quickly fell as soon as he regained his vision. His entire body stilled as he finally got to see who he was hitting. Jungkook was staring right into the eyes of a shocked (but furious) Namjoon and Jin, both of the men drenched in water.

Now I wish I had hit the wall, he gulped.

"JEON JUNGKOOK." Jin yelled, angry at how his clothes we're so wet.

"What was the point of this, Jungkook?!" Namjoon scolded next as he moved his wet hair out of his eyes. Jin turned to face his boyfriend, (he loved that word so much) but immediately regretted it. His cheeks turned red as he saw Namjoon's white shirt get stuck to his body, but didn't mention anything to it and went back to yelling at Jungkook.

"So Jungkook??? You have to stop with your pranks, I swear. And you're teaching our baby too?! Do you want to- "

Jungkook leaned down next to Yoongi's ear. "Run." He whispered to the little.

"And you- yah! Jeon Jungkook! Min Yoongi! Get back here! Clean this mess up!" Jin turned angrier when Jungkook only grabbed Yoongi's arm and ran with him towards his bedroom. He made sure to lock the door. Oh was he going to get it later.

"Aish. I swear, how does he act like a little when he's being a caregiver???" Jin mumbled back at the kitchen with Namjoon standing next to his side.

"I don't know, but I'm sick of his pranks. Did you know he pretended to break my computer last week so I could think that I did??? I thought I was really going to get it with the staff." Namjoon tsked as he wrung the edge of his shirt. He was shocked at how much damage two little water guns could make. It seemed as if he had just jumped into a pool.

"Whatever. We'll get him back later. We have to change now. Look how drenched your shirt is!" Jin commented under his breathe.