°28

A/N - Hey guys~ I just wanted to let you guys know a quick what I am going to do with the mommy Jin thing. My response was literally half and half so I was left with quite a lot of thinking to do. First of all, I did not mean to gt anyone upset, I SWEAR. Some people say the mommy thing is stereotypical and messing with gender norms (and I get it) so to make people not completely upset I decided on a thing. I'll keep Jin daddy for now (maybe somehow slowly make him appa?) but when Yoongi is littler or hurt or something like that, he will call Jin mommy. I hope this is okay for people? I really don't want to lose a lot of readers so I hope this is good enough. Anyway, sorry for this long explanation. I just wanted to explain how I compromised this (it was literally frustrating me haha) but now you guys can get to the actual chapter! Enjoy~

"Okay Yoongi, time to take a nap."

Yoongi's giggling stopped immediately  after hearing Jin's voice. He looked up to his daddy from where he sat on Jungkook's lap and pouted. Yoongi was busily playing with his stuffed animals and toy cars on the floor with Jimin and Jungkook having so much fun.

He didn't want nap time.

"Not sleepy." He shook his head, pout still remaining. Jin sighed, knowing it was going to be one of those days.

"Sweety, if you don't sleep now you'll be sleepy later on and then you can't have nap time anymore." Jin started saying.

Yoongi hadn't had much sleep after working so hard throughout the day and now the boys were scheduled for a photoshoot tonight. He had to get the younger to sleep. But Jin sighed again when Yoongi only shook his head.

"Wanna play with Minnie an' Kookie." He responded instead. Jin looked tiredly over to the younger ones with pleading eyes.

"How about we play after your nap little prince? Minnie and Kookie will still be here to play." Jimin said with a smile, the maknae nodding along. But apparently that wasn't good enough for the Little because he only responded with, "Yoongi wanna play now. Not sleepy."

Jin sighed, "Please, baby?" The eldest began begging now, "Daddy has to go out to buy groceries but I want to make sure you're going to get some sleep."

Jin gave a look to Jimin and Jungkook before they could offer anything. The two closed their already open mouths with a sigh. It's not like Jin didn't trust the two to go out grocery shopping or take care of Yoongi- no, nevermind, that was exactly it.

"I could make sure he has his nap time while you're out."

"Daddy!" Yoongi exclaimed and immediately ran to the leader, the other easily picking him up with a smile.

Jin was suprised to see Namjoon. The younger had been locked up in his room making phone calls and who knows what all day. Jin was guessing he finally finished or at the very least, taking a break.

"You sure? It could take you hours to just lay him down." Jin asked.

Namjoon shrugged and looked down to Yoongi, "Are you going to make it difficult for daddy to put you to bed, baby?"

Yoongi shrugged and responded with a, "No pwomises daddy."

Jimin and Jungkook chuckled while Jin and Namjoon both gave him a look. The leader sighed and looked over to the eldest.

"I'm sure it's not that hard. You don't take hours to put him down." Namjoon pointed out. Jin raised his eyebrows, "I have experience. You've never done this once."

Namjoon wasn't really paying that much attention to the eldest since he was lightly tickling Yoongi, smiling brightly at the squeals the Little did, "Yeah, Yeah hyung. Go get groceries before it gets late. I got this." Namjoon waved off Jin. He sighed. Maybe leaving Yoongi with Namjoon isn't the greatest idea.