Baby~ Part 1

A/ N - Enjoy part 1 of literal baby Yoongi~

"Yoongi? Are you still there? Yoongi?"

The rapper got snapped back into reality. He nodded although he knew they couldn't see him through the phone. "Y-Yeah mom. I'm still here." He didn't know he had dozed off again until his mother called his name again.

"Yoongi," She sighed. "I know this is hard news to take in but everything is going to be okay-" Yoongi couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm fine mom. I n-need to go now. Call me if you and dad make any other decisions, okay?" Yoongi mumbled out quickly into the speaker. His mother was about to speak again but Yoongi felt too frustrated when she was taking too long. He hung up.

Yoongi was sitting on the couch, face staring off into space.

"Hyung, you okay?" Yoongi jumped when a voice made him come back into reality. Namjoon raised his eyebrow at the jumpy male.

Yoongi bit his lip but nodded. "Y-Yeah. I'm fine, Joon." He softly responded. Namjoon didn't feel satisfied enough but left if at that. He unsurely left towards his room.

Yoongi remained staring off into space, completely still. The members passed by here and then and gave skeptical looks to the rapper, unsurely walking away. Yoongi had a look that didn't read if it was safe enough to talk to him or not. He was still staring off into space until Jin passed by.

The eldest had been heading towards his room until he paused and noticed the still male. He walked up the younger skeptically. Unlike the other members, Jin didn't care if Yoongi looked ready to kill every single person or not, he will talk to him no matter what mood he was in.

"Yoongi, you okay? How long have you just been sitting here?" Jin asked while staring down at the younger. Yoongi jumped again. He bit his lip and slightly shook his head when he realized Jin was waiting for an answer.

"I-I'm fine hyung. I was just...thinking new song lyrics. I better go right them down." Yoongi quickly lied before standing up and getting ready to disappear out the room. But Jin knew the younger too well to know his moves. He grabbed Yoongi's wrist, pulling him back slightly so he wouldn't leave.

"Min Yoongi you're lying to me." Jin deadpanned. "Are you going to tell me the truth or not?" Jin pulled on his wrist a bit.

Yoongi bit his lip and tried to pull away his hand but Jin's grip was too strong. "Let go hyung! I-I'm not lying!" He was getting frustrated. He felt tears pricking his eyes which confused him a bit. I never cry, what the hell.

"Yoongi, just tell me what's wrong." Jin continued to pry, but a bit more softly. "We're your family, we care about you. I know if you keep your problems to yourself, it'll be very hard on you. It's better if you at least let it out and maybe we could help you through it." Jin tried convincing with a desperate voice.

Yoongi shook his head and continued to try to free himself from Jin's grasp. He was getting angry now, ready to throw a string of curse words to his hyung, until he felt something wet on his cheek.

"Hey hyung I'm starving~! Is lunch re- " Jungkook stopped midway from both his sentence and step at the sight he just walked into. Taehyung and Jimin who were deeply distracted with their own conversation, bumped into Jungkook's back after his sudden halt.

"Ow! What the hell Kook- " Taehyung was rubbing his head when his eyes caught Jin and Yoongi. Jimin followed next.

"Hyungs...is everything okay? What's going on? Is there a problem?" Jimin asked, getting sincerely worried.