Wake Up! It's...Christmas? Part 1

A/N - Before this chapter begins, I want to give a shoutout to btsles and their daughter for being so supportive and for the extreme (good!) overwhelming coffee ( ;) ) given to me. I'm sorry this chapter took so long, but I hope you two are still reading and know that I'm really thankful.

I'm also really thankful to the rest of my readers who have waited so so so long. Please forgive me for taking so long but I am now a senior in high school so it's so hard to write now, but know that I'll always try when I have time. Thank you for all the past birthday wishes too!!! It really made my day. Now I hope I can make your day a little better too.

Enjoy part 1 of this very special chapter~! :)

Merry Christmas!

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

Jin groaned for his first reaction. He was so sleepy.

"Daddy~ Wake uuup!" Jin could feel someone shaking him. He woke up a little more when he realized Yoongi was the one shaking him.

Jin turned around and stared at the younger with squinted eyes. The oldest couldn't comprehend what was going on since he was awoken so abruptly. At the second, he couldn't even properly comprehend who Yoongi was. Jin really had to stop sleeping so late. And why was he also getting a bad case of De Ja Vu? He swore he’s had this exact same situation occur before.

“What's wrong, little one?” Jin’s voice was laced with sleep, making his voice sound deeper than usual. He was impressed on how he managed to get the question out without falling asleep right through the middle of his sentence. Hey, it has happened before.

“It’s Christmas, daddy! Yoongi wants to open presents!” Yoongi jumped on the balls of his feet. Anybody could just imagine how wide his smile was by just hearing his excitement.

“Oh right it's Christm-” Jin’s understanding tone paused. He paused for another second and his eyes narrowed. Wait ...what?! Jin was definitely awake now.

Jin rolled over to his side and fumbled for his phone. He nearly ripped the charger off as he rushed to unlock it. July 2019.

First, Jin sighed (almost in relief) at realizing that he did not accidentally sleep for five months. Being roommates with Yoongi could be contagious sometimes. But now, he was nothing but more than confused on what his little was talking about. Christmas in Jul-

Jin paused. Suddenly, all his memories from the past exhausting week flooded over him in a sudden wave. The shopping. The arrangements. The never ending jumping from their excited little. Jin was completely awake now.

Oh yes, it was Christmas today.

Jin stared up at Yoongi who was still standing beside his bed with a huge gummy smile. He continued to rock on his feet and he even giggled at the older. He looked absolutely thrilled for the day. Exactly as how he would be on Christmas day.

The things we do for our adorable little boy, Jin shook his head as he slowly recalled the past week.

One week earlier

“Ramen!”