Surprise!

"Well, I had to upgrade my birthday skills after what we did for Yoongi's birthday." Jin lightly joked. Namjoon scoffed and shook his head with a smile. "Oh my god, I thought we were never supposed to talk about that again." Namjoon slightly chuckled. "We were such assholes." He mumbled the last part. Jin hummed back. Yeah, that was pretty bad.

A/N - Ah Angst. Such a love and hate relationship ;)

This chapter was meant to be posted MONTHS ago but I never finished it. So, mianhae~

Yoongi had his head resting on his keyboard, soft snores escaping his mouth every now and then. He was in a deep slumber until a loud vibration made him jump out of us his chair.

His eyes almost fell out at the sight of the time.

"Fuck, I'm dead." Yoongi panicked. 5 am.

His phone had vibrated because of a notification. It hadn't interrupted his sleep all this time since he had it programmed it to silent from midnight to 5, when his inspiration usually hits.

He winced when he saw the countless of missed calls and text messages that had been sent to him. In his defense, he only hadn't been home in two days, not three this time. But his reaction was priceless when he read the number 08 instead of 07 on his phone.

"What? Wasn't it the 6th yesterday?! God how do I miss track of a whole day." Yoongi breathed out in disbelief as he continued staring at his phone.

With that saying, he didn't hesitate to grab his stuff and head out the door. The morning was thankfully not busy yet so Yoongi got back to the dorm in no time. He quietly went up the stairs and took out his keys. He felt like a teenager sneaking back home late at night. But except this was worse because it wasn't even night anymore and he had one scary of a hyung and 5 other dongsaengs who could be just as scary if they try.

He quietly entered the dorm and unfortunately saw that Jin was already awake, but working in the kitchen.

Yoongi decided to at least pretend he had came back earlier and sneaked off to his shared room without getting caught. He sighed when he finally sat on his bed. He didn't even care and threw his bag onto the ground.

If I'm getting in trouble either way, might as well still sleep.

~~~

"Yoongi hyung never came back?" Jimin asked, last one to join the dining table where everyone was already having breakfast.

"No, he came." Jin simply responded before taking a bite of his food. The members looked up suprised. This was new information.

"He came back last night? Why didn't you tell us?" Namjoon asked after glancing at the empty chair next to him. Jin looked over to them.

"Because he didn't come back last night. He came back like an hour or two ago. He thought he was clever enough to pass by me but he forgets I have two eyes in the back of my head." Jin responded with a sort of mad tone. The boys stared at their hyung, slightly scared now.

"Well, I mean, at least this is some progress? No one had to go get him this time." Hoseok tried to lighten the mood. Jin shrugged.

"Well, anyways, two days left. You guys already have everything ready, right?" Jimin asked the group. The mood definitely changed when Taehyung lit up.

"Of course it is! I was the main planner for this so everything is perfect." Taehyung bragged. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "We haven't even decorated anything yet." The maknae added.