2.

"I'm not a stop along the way, I'm a destination."

-Blair Waldorf

2.

"I just don't see why she wants to only talk to you." I cross my arms as Bellamy stands in front of me. Night had fallen quickly and although we all agreed to just leave Polis, Ice Nation had another idea in mind. Echo was forcing us to stay or she'd start a war we do not need. Since Roan was shot she is in command and I'm extremely worried about it. Roan was allies with us and he was level headed, Echo is a raging bitch who only knows violence.

"I saved her in Mount Weather. You know this." Bellamy explains. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, maybe that was deemed as affection to her." I sigh.

"Are...are you jealous?" Bellamy asks wide eyed with a slight smile. My eyes turn into slits as I scoff.

"No." Yes. I don't know why she wanted to talk to him only. Why not Clarke? Or Kane? There is other leaders of the camp too. Not just him.

"I know when you're lying, Princess." He smirks and pulls me close to him.

"Whatever." I look away but he palms the side of my cheek and turns me back to face him.

"I don't know why. I only got eyes for you, baby. You're my fiancé." He tells me. I can't hide my huge grin and I shake my head. He's perfect, honestly, perfect.

"I love you." He smiles.

"I love you more." It's not possible. He can't love me more because the love I have for him makes my heart want to burst out of my chest. But I know the love he has for me is deep and knowing that makes me feel warm.

"Indra needs to give you the run down, Bellamy." Kane says walking up to us. I smile at him and pull away from Bellamy.

"Okay." He nods at Kane and he grabs my hand as we follow him to where Indra and a few guards stand. I can see Echo and her people on the other side of the fountain as they wait for us. More specifically, Bellamy.

"She's part of the royal guard, spies. That's why she's not marked, very dangerous, very loyal." Indra explains to Bellamy.

"Not to the people who saved her life." Mount weather getting blown up, that was her doing. And he's right, that was the thanks Bellamy got for helping her escape from Mount Weather.

"Bellamy, I know how you feel about her but you can't lose control. You offer her technology, guns, whatever it takes to keep her talking." Kane tells him.

Bellamy nods his head, "I got this." He gives me one last look before he walks out of the small entry. Ice Nation stands up as he gets close and Echo walks toward him. She speaks first and then I see Bellamy talking. I wish I could hear what they are saying. They talk for a couple more minutes and I hope he can drag this out longer so Clarke and Abby can get Roan conscious. I bite my lip as she starts to walk away but Bellamy grabs her arm. Ice Nation suddenly stands alert with their weapons ready. She quickly turns to him and has him on his back in seconds with her knife at his throat. I step forward but Kane puts out his arm to keep me from going. I don't think I would've, it was just a reflex. Hell, if I tried to go up to Bellamy she'd probably kill both of us. Echo then looks up at us and I swear she smirks at me.

"Guns on the ground or he dies." She tells us.

"If we disarm, we die." Indra tells Kane through her teeth.

"We have to, she's going to kill him." I say. Kane sighs.

"Abby will come through. Guns on the ground, now." Kane commands the guards and they do as he says. Echo lets Bellamy up but leads him away into the building behind them. I want to go after them but the men standing guard make me rethink that thought.