9.

"I'm the one who's in control."
-Little Mix

9.

"So, what exactly are you trying to do?" I ask Monty as we enter the chancellors room. He goes onto explain whatever it is he wanted to do again but he started using terms that I could not understand.

"You want to speak English?" I say as I take a seat in a chair by Jasper.

"He means he's going to use the fire extinguishing foam to spurt out once Clarke opens the door. My idea, his brain." Jasper explains. My eyes widen.

"Why the hell are we doing this?" I question them.

"Because Clarke needs to loosen up." Jasper says.

"I need something to pry open the keypad." Monty states and Jasper pulls a pen from the desk and tosses it to him.

"This will just make her angry, you do know that right?" I ask. I watch Monty start unplugging wires and connecting things.

"Why does Clarke have a list of 100 names?" I turn to see Jasper holding up sheets of paper and my heart stops. I was planning on telling him soon especially after our little talk in the rain today.

"I think we should go, she's going to be back soon." Monty says coming over to us and trying to take the paper away from jasper. I stand up as soon as Jasper does.

"What is this?" He asks.

"Just put it away, Jasper." Monty reaches for the paper again but Jasper works his way around the desk. I get in front of him so he can't go anywhere.

"Guys, talk to me. What is it?"

I look to Monty and he sighs.

"The ship will only save 100 people. Guess Clarke made a list."

"You didn't tell me?" He looks to me, "neither of you told me."

"Jasper, we couldn't." I say as Monty says, "Clarke has a plan."

"Clarke lied to our faces. And now you're defending her?" He aims his question towards Monty.

"What do you care? You made it pretty clear you're planning to die."

"Yeah. But that's my choice to make, not Clarke's."

"Stop! You're not going to die, Jasper. Clarke made the list for back up in case we couldn't find another solution. I don't like it, I hate it but what are we going to do?" I ask him.

He shakes his head, "so Clarke's deciding who's worth saving." He looks at the list a little while longer before he lets out a small laugh.

"And you're not." He says to Monty.

"What?" Me and Monty say at the same time. Jasper hands the paper over to Monty.

"Clarke thinks your expendable." Expendable. That word throws me back to the day when I woke up in the drop ship after being sedated. I remember Jaha saying our crimes made us expendable. I remember hating the word, we did bad things yes, but it did not mean we did not matter. Is Clarke our new Jaha?

A beep interrupts me from my thoughts

Clarke walks in and Monty tries to warn her but it's too late and the foam is being blasted in her face.

"Really?" Clarke yells and picks up a rag to wipe her face.

"Told you she was going to be pissed." I whisper to them. Monty glares at me and I just shrug.