15.

"Whatever the hell you want."

-Bellamy Blake

15.

Walking with Bellamy to go outside to join the others was devastating without having Jasper near me. We were the last ones in Arkadia making sure everyone who wanted to go was out of the ark with everyone else.

"Hey." I turn around to see Jasper standing there with Harper by his side. For a millisecond I think they've changed their minds but once I realize they don't have anything with them and Jasper wears a sad smile I know they are still staying.

"Jasper..." I walk up to him and hug him squeezing him tight. He wraps his arms around me and I can't help but cry into his shoulder. This will be the last time I hug him, the last time he's warm and responding to me.

"Don't cry, I want this." He strokes my hair as I muffle my sobs into his chest. I see Bellamy motion to Harper to give us space and they walk a few feet away.

"I know and I'm sorry that you do. I'm sorry I couldn't help you, I'm sorry you've been in pain." I say through my cries.

"It's not your fault, T. I never wanted to be helped because the old Jasper died awhile ago."

"I hate this, there's nothing I can do to change your mind?" I know it's a long shot but at this point I'd try anything.

"No, I've made up my mind. I want to die on my own terms, I don't want to be stuck underground for years either." I pull away from the hug to look into his eyes as I talk.

"You know I love you right? You have been the greatest best friend I could ever ask for. From sneaking around the Ark when we were thirteen trying to listen to private conversations to Monty getting us in trouble for starting a food fight in the cafeteria to reuniting with you guys after years to come down to this planet. I wouldn't change one single second of time I've spent with you, J."

Tears start to form in his eyes as he smiles which makes my heart break even more.

"I love you too, T. You and Monty have given me a life full of laughs and good times. In my last moments it won't be my sadness that I let consume me, it will be all the times I've spent with my two best friends. My soulmates." I swallow hard and he pulls me into a hug again.

"Don't forget about me, T." He adds and I pull away again and try to wipe my tears away.

"It would be impossible to forget about you."

"Princess, we have to get going." Bellamy's voice is soft as he interrupts us. I nod at him and turn back to Jasper.

"May we meet again." I say, he smiles sadly. Bellamy goes to hug him and they whisper a few things to each other. In the mean time I pull Harper in for a hug, but I know Harper won't stay. Monty is staying and I know she's not too far gone, Monty can pull her back. But I know Jasper is.

Once Bellamy comes back to my side we continue to walk, I turn to look at Jasper one last time and he sends me one last broken smile before I turn away. Tears fall silently as we walk, Bellamy doesn't say anything. I don't even think he knows what to say. Once we get outside it's lightly raining. Seems fitting. We only had a so many rovers so we had decided to have the older people ride in them to Polis and everyone else make the trip on foot together in groups. Some groups had left awhile ago, all that was left were mine and Bellamys group. We were in charge of them. There was about thirty people waiting for us, most were older and some were a few of the 100.