6.

"I guess always isn't forever after all."
-Klaus Mikaelson

6.

My heart stops as I take notice of him. He looks older, I don't know how that's possible, it was only over a week last time I saw him. He has cuts and bruises adorning his face and he looks very weak. He hears me call for him and he looks to me, almost grateful but then he turns back to what he was doing. He's afraid of them, of course. I look to Bellamy, eyes pleading. He already knows what I want to do.

I get that the bomb is what will essentially save the human race but there's people here who are our people. My dad is here, I can't leave him. We barely had ay time together and I know a little part was because he didn't approve of Bellamy.

"This is the plan." He says and we all listen intently.

Once Miller had disconnected the machine we all grab the handles to carry it. Ice Nation watches us as we walk out of the room. I see my dad's face and he looks like he just lost all hope. As well as the little girl who is just standing there watching us leave, close to tears.

"Woah, watch it, Miller." Monty says, "set it down."

We set the machine down as part of the plan and Monty starts clicking a few things. I hear the Ice Nation guards question what we are doing amongst each other.

"Now!" Monty yells and we quickly spring into action. I punch the woman to my right, push her against the wall, knock her legs out from underneath her and then bang her head against my knee.

"Kill them all!" She screams as we all run back into the room and shut the big vault door as the explosion goes off. I turn around to see the leader charging straight towards us, me more specifically. I start to duck as soon as he brings his axe back and swings it at my head. Before I can do anything Bellamy pushes him against the table and Miller quickly steps in and helps Bellamy get him on the floor holding him down.

Miller and Bellamy continue punching him but Bryan makes them stop.

"No, this isn't your kill. This is Monty's kill." Bryan says. I look to him confused as does everyone else.

Monty steps forward, "what are you talking about?"

"This is the man that killed your father."

My blood boils looking at the man. I look to Monty to see what he's going to do. If he kills him, I wouldn't be surprised. Monty has changed a lot, but something tells me he won't do it.

"You don't have to do this." Bellamy tells him. Monty goes to pick up the axe and stands by them.

"Yeah, I do." He swings the sword but turns around and starts breaking the chains that was connected to all of the slaves. The people get loose and now I see why he did it, everyone starts attacking the leader. I knew Monty wouldn't do it, in a way, this is the best suitable punishment for the guy.

"Taylor." I turn around to see my dad rushing down the stairs.

"Dad!" I run to him and hug him tight. Tears spring to my eyes, I didn't know if he was dead or alive and although this is a bad circumstance to find him under, I'm glad he's still breathing.

"What happened?" I ask as Bellamy comes to stand next to me. He nods at my dad and my dad nods back.

"I was about to enter the medical until one day and I saw what Jackson and Jaha were doing to Abby. I couldn't do anything for her because she had already taken the chip by the time I got there but no one saw me witnessing the whole thing. So, I quickly gathered some stuff and snuck out through the weak spot in the fence through the back of camp. I was just sleeping in the woods for maybe three days when these guys came out of nowhere, knocked me out, and then we came here." He explains. I'm glad he got out in time, who knows how he would've ended up if he was chipped.