13.

"We both know I could rip you to shreds and do my nails at the same time."
-Katherine Pierce

13.

"Courage: to be outside with us today, to stand together now in the face of grave danger and grave tragedy."  Jaha speaks as men carry the bodies onto logs. The black rain took their lives and yet here we are outside hoping it doesn't take ours too. I was standing behind the group with Bellamy watching the ceremony, my hand in his.

"Rain like this was a dream on the ark but now it is a nightmare because we know it can turn any second and kill us." I squeeze his hand and rub his arm soothingly. I know he's worried about Octavia being gone and out there alone when the rain hit and I know he's still reeling from me almost not making it back in time.

"May we meet again." Jaha finishes his speech.

"May we meet again." We say in unison.
Jasper walks by us, "too many funerals, too little time."

"Show some respect for the dead." Bellamy states as Jasper keeps walking.

"What for? They don't mind." Me and Bellamy share a look before following after him.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Wherever the day takes me." He shrugs.

"You gotta chem tent?" Bellamy questions.

"Nope."

"Jasper, no one leaves without a chem tent." Bellamy says as we continue following after him.

"Do you have a chem tent?" He turns to us.

"Yeah." Bellamy answers.

"Good. Then we have a chem tent." Bellamy yanks Jasper back.

"Bellamy." I warn. Jasper isn't okay right now and Bellamy pulling him around isn't going to help.
He lets go of him and Jasper waits for him to say something.

"I don't care how they died because I'm not afraid of it happening to me." My heart hurts hearing him say that.

"Jasper, it's not safe out there."

"What else is new?" He opens the front gates.

"Come on!" He gestures.

"I'll go with him. You stay here." Bellamy tells me.

"No, I'm going." I cross my arms.

"Please? If anything we'll only be out there for an hour or two." He pleads. He cups my face in his hands and I sigh looking into his big brown eyes.

"Fine, try to talk to him. Calmly." I point out and he nods his head. Maybe Bellamy can get through Jasper, at this point I'll try anything. Bellamy pulls me in for a quick kiss.
"Be safe!" I yell to both of them and Jasper gives me a thumbs up.

Everyone was gone for the most part. Bellamy, Jasper, Octavia, Raven, and Miller. Monty and Kane had just recently left too with Jaha to talk to the flamekeeper. Jaha said it had something to do with the empty bunker and he kept saying there might be another one, a viable one. I didn't want to get my hopes up because the other one obviously didn't work out.

I was bored to say the least. I didn't want to go back to my room because I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep and if I don't sleep I'll just think. Think about the baby and think about this ticking time bomb called earth. I was tired of feeling sad, these past few days were hell for me and I just wanted to feel like everything was okay even though it obviously wasn't. Walking down the halls I hear music blaring from the cafeteria. I make my way to see what's going on, much to my surprise there seemed to have been a party. A party on one side and a dozen sick people on the other. They didn't seem to mind the party goers as they chatted amongst themselves.