4.

"Giving your heart to someone; that's the scary part."

-Peyton Sawyer

4.

"First impression of me?" I ask Bellamy as we lay cuddled on the bed. Day two of being down here in the bunker and honestly it was great just being able to sleep and cuddle all day. Something I would've thought boring back on the ark is actually a lot of fun and relaxing now. We couldn't have days like this since we landed and it felt nice. I especially enjoyed it more with Bellamy by my side.

"Well before you went and opened your mouth I thought you were hot. I was actually going to make a move on you but then you just had to go and start talking." I scoff and slap his chest.

"Asshole." I groan as he just laughs.

"But you were seriously going to make a move? And you thought I would actually fall for it?"

"Like I said, I was going to but as soon as you started being so open and blunt about how you felt about me and my way of running things I quickly backed off. I knew you wouldn't go for it and also you pissed me off." He truthfully admits and I can't help but giggle into his chest.

"You were a dick. I seriously couldn't stand you."

"You know why I did things the way I did. But after awhile I could see your point on the situation, that's why I started to be a bit kinder to you." I run my finger on his bare chest.

"I remember you shielding me from that panther. It was so out of character for you and by that time I was developing some attraction towards you." I continue, "your first instinct was to protect me even though we fought a lot and didn't get along too well."

"You know I was shocked that I even did it, as much as you were a pain in my ass I liked you. You had spark and for a second I thought, how could I live down here without this girl? She's witty and although she's annoying, she's kind of fun to be around."

"Wow, you thought all that even after I had punched you?"

"Babe, I thought all of that because you punched me. You had guts, you still do. You're not afraid to do what you want or to say what you want."

"Whatever the hell we want, right?" I laugh, "one of your best lines, really."

"I thought so too." He teases and I roll my eyes.

"Okay, your turn. First impression of me."

"It's actually funny because I felt the same way. I thought you were hot but then you started trying to take over everything and I wasn't having it. Also, sleeping with all those girls, really?" I cringe just thinking about it. He slept around a lot and at first it didn't bother me but once I started to develop feelings I got jealous. Especially since I thought at times that he felt the same way about me.

"So you were jealous?"

"Bellamy, you literally slept with every girl who came down. I was disgusted at first and then jealous... half those girls are still alive and at camp..." I suddenly realize.

"Hey, they never meant anything, okay?" He tilts my chin up to look at him. I bite my lip.

"Exactly, I was scared I was going to be one of those girls when I wanted to be so much more than that to you."

"I would've never done that to you. You had already meant so much to me and even though at times we didn't get along I never wanted to hurt you. Once I started to like you I got scared because I knew it was different, you were different. I knew I wanted something real with you, that's why I had stopped sleeping around. And although I didn't know you liked me at the time I felt I would be hurting you if I continued to do what I was doing."