5.

"I don't plan on knitting by the fire while men fight for me."

-Lyanna Mormont

5.

"Raven says we can get it sealed up in a month." I explain to Miller and Bryan. They're quiet for a second and I sigh, "the ark is our ark."

"I get it. Okay, freeze-dried meat till we can grow our own food. We got oxygen scrubbers, but how do we store enough water for 500 people?" He walks around the room thinking.

"We don't. That's why we're heading to farm station." A voice from behind me says. Taylor walks into the room and my heart beats faster at the sight of her. Her hair is down in it's long natural waves and she's wearing her usual black jeans and black jacket but this time she has my tan shirt underneath. I smile, she loves that shirt and I love seeing her in it. Last night we came back to arkadia, although I wish we could've stayed down there forever, we had work to do, a lot of work. But I still woke up with her in my arms, that didn't change. Although we couldn't just lay in bed all day, before we knew it we were both heading our separate ways to start talking to everyone about what the plan was and ways we can help.

"Why the hell would we do that?" Miller asks and my attention diverts back to him and off my gorgeous girl.

"You just said it. We need a hydro-generator, and farm station has one of the crops." Bryan explains standing up slowly from his wound. He was shirtless and he looked to be healing fine though.

"Exactly. Also, nice abs. Miller, you did well." Taylor smirks at both of them and I roll my eyes. I knew that she was just trying to make the situation less tense especially after what farm station went through when they first landed and here we are asking Bryan to go back.

"Think you can get us there?" I ask Bryan as he puts on a shirt.

"No way, find another machine." Miller shakes his head. I know he's just being an over protective boyfriend, I know I would be the same way with Taylor but I would also realize how much this could help us.

"There are no others and without it, we won't last a year inside this ship, let alone five. I don't want us going there anymore than you do but it's the only option we're looking at right now."

"Fine, I'm in. But Bryan stays here, his leg's still healing." Miller tries but Bryan speaks up, "I'm in too."

"Well then it's settled, we're going." Taylor says.

"You're going?" Bryan asks her and she scrunches up her nose. I hold back my smile from her cute gesture.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I be?" She puts her hands on her hips.

"Because you're pregnant?" Miller questions rather than states. He should know Taylor well enough to know that won't stop her.

"I'm not going to just sit here while you guys do all the work." She crosses her arms and glares at him. Miller looks to me but I don't say anything knowing Taylor hates when people think somehow I can control what she does.

She catches him looking at me.

"Hey, eyes over here, Miller. He may be my fiancé but he doesn't own me."

"I'm just worried."

"Well don't be. You know what I'm capable of and if I get a little tied up I have my knight in shining armor right here to help me." She places her hand on my shoulder and smiles at Miller.

"He may look all soft and cuddly but he's tough." She teases and I glare playfully down at her as she laughs. I catch myself smiling seeing her so carefree, going to that bunker really helped her.