7.

"Once you go without it, nothing else will do."
-Harry Styles

7.

The pain in my stomach felt almost as bad as it did that day I passed out because of dehydration. I know I haven't drank too much water today but I've had some, I don't know what else this could be. Maybe just really bad cramps? I try to ignore the pain and continue to walk to but I walk straight past Jaspers room and into the medical unit. I see my dad and Jackson talking and I walk up to them.

"Dad, somethings wrong." I groan and clutch my stomach once another pain shoots through my stomach.

"Hey, slow down. Let's lay you down." He says and helps me on the bed with Jacksons help.

"What's wrong?" He asks me as Jackson hands me a cup of water.

"I don't know, it might be cramping, but then again I've never helped with pregnant patients before so I don't know too much about pregnancy." I'm able to catch a breath as the pain stops.

"This early in the pregnancy I can definetly say they most likely are cramps. Your body is starting to shift so it's only natural." He explains.

"Great." I groan and cover my eyes with my arms as I lay down.

"Maybe just take it easy for right now, if they start back up again lie down. Also make sure you're drinking lots of water." I sigh at his words. I hate just sitting around and doing nothing. It helps no one.

"We need all the beds." I sit up to see Abby rushing in with a group of grounders with Clarke and Bellamy right behind her. I notice Luna and Ekko right away and my eyes widen. I slowly get down from the bed careful not to bring back my cramps in anyway.

"What's going on?" I question as I help Luna to a bed. She doesn't look good at all so I bring a bin for her in case she needs to puke and that's exactly what she does.

"It's radiation. They're sick." Clarke explains.

"It's already here?" I ask her.

"We think so." I bite my lip. If radiation is already here then what chance do we have? I try shaking the thought away as I grab a rag, wet it, and pat Luna's face with it to cool her down.

"Without treatment there's little to no chance of recovery. The radiation is internal, most likely from irradiate fish." I hear Jackson say to my dad and Abby.

"You think I deserve this for refusing the flame?" Luna says coughing when she's done speaking.

"No one deserves to suffer." Bellamy stands by me. I don't look at him because I'm still angry with him.

Clarke walks over and reassures Luna that we will do everything we can to help. Bellamy motions for us to follow him.

"Raven is looking for us." He says as we follow him into the computer room. Raven is looking at the screen very intently. Once she notices us she starts to explain how far away the radiation is, which happens to be very close.

"I don't understand, I thought Alie said we have 6 months." Bellamy says crossing his arms.

"We don't."

"Then how long do we have?" Clarke asks the girl.

"Based on the new data, I'd say we have 2 months of survivability. Maybe less."

I shake my head and sit down. We went from 6 months to 2 freaking months.

"The ark won't be ready in time." I say.

"If we triple the man hours and work round the clock we should be able to achieve a hard seal before the black rain comes. We just have to decide who lives here." She gives a pointed look to Clarke.

"Raven, we're not talking about the list again." Clarke argues.

"Clarke, we're running out of time. We have to make a plan for the day we close the doors, drill for it, make sure only the survivors have guns, agree on protocols for dealing with the people who are pissed off they're not chosen. You need to make the list. choosing who gets to live or die is your specialty." My eyes widen and I stand up.

"I think she gets it, Raven." I then turn to Clarke, "I don't like the idea of making a list, but if you just make it for right now then at least we have that for later." I go to speak again but the cramps come back and I fake a cough to hide the pain.

"Is something wrong?" Bellamy steps closer to me. I shake my head.

"Just cramps, nothing I can't handle." I take a deep breath in and out.

Before they can say anything we hear the start of an engine.

"No ones scheduled to take the rovers out." Raven says and we all follow her outside. My cramps are still in affect but they are lighter now. We walk up to the rover and Bellamy knocks on the door and tells the person to get out. I see that it's Jaha.

"I needed to make a run really quick." He explains.

"All supply runs go through me. And shouldn't you be working on the patch for sector 5?" Raven tells him.

He steps out of the rover.

"A patch for sector 5 that can only hold one hundred people. Why are you surprised? I know because I am an engineer. The harder number is four hundred. Are you really going to sentence four hundred people to death?" He questions Clarke.

"We don't have a choice!" She yells at him which makes a few heads turn.

"What if you do? What if I told you there might be a fallout shelter? Less than a day's drive from here, a fallout shelter built to sustain thousands?" He pulls out a tech pad and shows us articles of the supposed shelter.

"No, we can't. This rover is helping us haul pieces of the ark to patch up the ship. If you take the rover we lose a days worth of work." Raven says. Clarke sighs and pulls us to the side.

"If he's right we won't need a patch. Look, once I get back I'll make the list, okay?" Clarke assures her.

"Do what you want, I've got a ship to patch up." She shakes her head and walks back inside. I know it's a risk, I understand where she's coming from but I think it's a risk we need to take. We won't have to make a stupid list if we find this shelter, we'll be okay.

"I'm not going. I'm going to stay here and help Raven with whatever she needs. You're not exactly her favorite." I tell Clarke with a small smile. She laughs lightly and nods. Before I can walk away though, Bellamy grabs my arm.

"Are we okay?" I want to roll my eyes at his question. He doesn't want to be on the list, so no, I'm not okay.

I sigh, "go find the shelter, Bellamy."

With that I walk away. I wasn't going to act like I was fine because I'm not. I'm not okay with Bellamy not wanting to be inside the ship. Even if they do happen to find the bunker so we can all live, I'd still be mad at him for suggesting he not be on the list. I hate how he thinks I'm okay with that, there's nothing okay about it. He wants to leave me without a husband and our baby without a father, it's not going to happen. I need him.

His name will be on that list if I have anything to do with it.

A/N:

Taylors not playing games!

I know it's short but this is the only way I can try to get out quicker updates to you all! Plus it's kind of a filler chapter. I have to write some of this stuff to get to the better parts! Please bare with me for short chapters! If I have time I will make them longer but for right now they will be a bit short.

Anyways, I love your comments on the last chapter, everyone thought she might be miscarrying. I feel so mean because I made it seem like it was a bad thing but it was just cramps! Don't kill me!

Do you think Taylor is right for acting this way? Do you think Bellamy is wrong? Or maybe the other way around? Let me know what you think!

Thank you guys so much for reading and commenting so much, it's amazing to see and makes my day.

Much love, xoxo