8.

"I was feeling empty, a feeling with uncertainty."

-Bea Miller

8.

The next morning I wake up from the door shutting. I knew it was Bellamy being back from trying to find the bunker. I start to get out of bed as he walks in the room.

"Oh, sorry... I didn't mean to wake you." He says and I shake my head.

"It's fine, I should be getting up anyways. Gotta get to work." I say as I grab my clothes from the bench I set them on. I slept in one of Bellamy's shirts like always.

"Maybe you should rest some more, weren't you having cramps yesterday?" He asks as I slide on my jeans. I see Bellamy keep his focus on my face, usually he would take a cheeky glance and make a flirty comment but we're not exactly on the best of terms right now.

I decide to keep his shirt on and tuck in into my jeans and throw my jacket over it.

"I'm not going to let some cramps stop me from helping." I explain while sliding on my boots.

"Are you sure it's safe though? I mean-"

"I'm the doctor here, Bellamy."

"Yeah, but-"

"Why do you care?" I cross my arms and wait for his response. He looks at me like I just slapped him in the face.

"I'm so tired of hearing you ask that! You know why I care! You know I love you more than breathing!" He starts to yell, I figured it would happen.

"Then why don't you want to be on the list? Why can't you stay with me?" I decide to be the calm one in this situation considering yelling will get me nowhere. I also just don't have it in me to yell.

"I am on the list! Clarke wrote my name down!" My resolve breaks when I hear that.

"What?" My voice barely a whisper.

"Clarke made the list this morning when we got back, I was with her when she did it. I'm on the list." He explains. I don't know what to do. Part of me still wants to be mad at him for saying he wasn't going to be on the list but another part of me wants to just be in his arms. I decide to give in. I quickly step forward and he holds his arms out right away like he knew I would go to him. He wraps his arms around me tight and I do the same and lean my head against his chest.

"I'm still mad at you."

"I know."

"You're a jerk."

"I know."

"But I love you."

"I know." I pull away slightly to glare at him. He smiles at me.

"I love you too." He tilts my chin up and kisses me. It's only been a day but I missed his lips. We stay like that for a few minutes just kissing and being close to one another. I eventually pull away.

"Did you find the bunker?"

He sighs, "yes, but it's no good."

"We'll find a way to make sure everyone lives." I reassure him as I see him glum expression.

"We always do, don't we?" I nod my head.

"I have to go hunting with a few guards. I'll be back in a few hours, okay?" He palms my cheek and I nod.

"Okay, just be careful."

"Always am."

"He's awake!" Jasper shouts. I get up from where I was sitting down eating my apple and I walk over to him. There's a big pond in front of us and I see Jaha in the middle of it floating on something.