18.

"He has a way of surviving everything."

18.

We all stood around anxiously waiting for a miracle, well, waiting for Bellamy. After he got cut off on the radio we grew concerned, not just for him but we didn't have much time till everyone picked their hundred and they came piling in.

"I think they're ready." A guard said to Indra, my heart pounded in my chest, we're not ready though. Before anyone can react to him the vault clicks and opens up. Bellamy comes out and I sigh in relief.

"O." He says when she rushes over to hug him. I can't help but smile, the Blakes are back. Once she says some things to him and he hugs her again he's walking towards me.

"You scared me." I say as I pull him into a hug.

"I know but everything's fine now." I guess he meant as fine as it could be all things considered.

"They're here." The guard says and people start filling in. Right on time. Before Octavia can say anything she pulls out her sword and holds it to Echo's neck.

"Not you." She tells her.

"But-" Echo tries but Octavia cuts her off.

"No, your banishment from Roan still stands." I can understand Octavia's hatred for her, Echo tried to kill her and actually thought she did.

"Enjoy Primfaya." I tell her. She sends me a nasty glare but it's not like she didn't deserve it after everything she has done. She put Bellamy through complete heartbreak when he though she killed Octavia, I have no sympathy for her.

Octavia whispers something to her and then Echo walks away. Octavia turns to everyone.

"This is our home. We are now One Clan."

"A hundred of our people? That's a fourth of them in total!" Jaha yells as Octavia explains to him what's going on.

"Each clan will suffer, that's how this works." She tells him.

"You want to send three hundred and sixty four of our people to their deaths?" He shakes his head in disbelief.

"How is this any different than when you sent one hundred of us to die down here, huh?" I say stepping up to him. No doubt being sent down here was magical at first and hell, if I didn't get sent down here I wouldn't of met Bellamy but this was the same thing.

"That was so we could survive!" He explains.

"This is too! This is how we survive, everyone already chose their people, it's time for us to choose." Here we were back at choosing people again, it was terrible but there was nothing else we could do.

"We'll hold a raffle." Kane states. Jaha just shakes his head. To me a raffle didn't seem like the best idea, what if we got stuck with no doctors or farmers? I wasn't seeing another way though unless someone wanted to make a list like Clarke had done. Or dig out her list and use it.

"First, we need to go get Raven. I volunteer to be apart of that trip." Bellamy states. I nod with him.

"Me too." He doesn't argue with me this time.

"I'm going with you guys." Clarke says.

"Well, you guys be safe. There will be a place for all four of you when you get back." Kane explains and I nod.

"Meet in the airlock in ten." Clarke tells us and we nod. We all walk out of the office we were just in and that's when I spot Mikel and Liza again. I run up to them and squeeze them into a hug knowing they got selected.