11.

"A flower bloomed already wilting. Beginning its life with an early ending."

-R.J. Gonzales

11.

"I have to find my sister!" Bellamy says as we enter the gates of Arcadia. I stand still looking up at in flames. Our last resort is now destroyed, not only that but our home is destroyed. I snap out of my thoughts knowing people need help. I quickly rush closer to the ship as people are still coming out. I see a little girl standing too close to the ship, she looks up at in as if in a trance like I just was. As I start to make my way over to her I notice a panel of the ship starting to fall and she's in its path. I quickly run as fast as I can and before it can fall on us both I grab her and jump out of the way.

Smoke wafts through the air once the panel meets the ground and I cough trying to clear my throat of the scratchy feeling. I look down at the little girl I was shielding. I notice her to be the same girl we rescued from the grounders.

"Are you hurt?" I ask her and she shakes her head. I stand up and pull her to her feet.

"Go over to that nice man over there, that's my dad. He will keep you safe, okay?" I tell her as I point out my dad under a tent. He's checking a few other people. She nods at me and then makes her way over. I look around to see Ilian walking out the ship holding Octavia up. I quickly rush over and Bellamy gets there at the same time. He takes Octavia from Ilian and begins to walk away. Octavia looks at me and tries to raise her hand up to point at Ilian who is looking at the destruction. I realize what she means after a few seconds. He did this.

I turn around to face him.

"You son of a bitch!" I yell and tackle him to the ground. I land a few good punches to his face before he flips us around and he throws a punch to my face. I struggle to get him off as his knees press down on my arms. I'm finally able to loosen one of my arms to try to choke him. He quickly stands up and before I can too he brings my head down onto his knee. I slump back to the floor for a second and this time I'm too dizzy to get up. Before I know what's happening he kicks me hard in the stomach. I cry out as he does it again. I quickly turn away from him and lay on my stomach as he kicks my side this time. I try to yell at him to stop because I physically can't get up at the moment. He does so after one more hard kick to my side and then I see him running away. I roll onto my back and clutch my stomach. Not only does it hurt I feel for my baby. I keep calm and try to focus on the fact that the baby will be fine. But I'm not sure I can guarantee that. I look in the direction he ran off to. He's no where in sight. I can't believe I let him get away.

"Taylor? Holy shit, are you okay?" Jack crouches down next to me and helps me sit up.

"I don't know." I say and look down at my stomach.

"What happened?" He asks.

"Ilian, he did this. I...I attacked him and...I think, I think the baby might be hurt. I don't know." I try to explain as my head starts pounding making me dizzy all over again.

"Okay, let's get you to your father." He helps me stand up and we walk over to my dad who is still in the same spot I saw him last. There's still screaming and crying coming from all directions as the orange glow from the fire shows the chaos before us.

"What's wrong?" My dad asks as Jack helps me sit down on a crate.

"She thinks the baby might be hurt." He explains for me as a pain sears through my stomach.

"I'll get Bellamy." Jack tries to walk away but I stop him.

"No! Don't! Not yet." I say and he looks to my dad before nodding at me. I don't want Bellamy worrying if it's nothing. Plus he has Octavia to take care of right now. Also, a big part of me knows that if this baby is hurt or worse, It's all my fault. I can't live with that right now. And I don't know how Bellamy would react if something happened to this baby because of me.