3.

"I want to throw you back in my bed and never let you leave."

-Damon Salvatore

3.

I'm taken out of my peaceful sleep when I feel arms tighten around me and pull. I open my eyes and Bellamy has pulled me closer to him, at this point I was practically on top of him. His eyes were closed and his breathing was slow telling me he was still asleep and he pulled me closer subconsciously. He looks adorable when he is sleeping, no worry lines adorn his beautiful freckled face. His curls are all over the place and I smile at how blissful he looks right now. How young he looks.
When we got here last night the first thing we did was go straight to bed, I was still exhausted from the previous days events and Bellamy might have even been more tired than me.

Although I couldn't go back to sleep and I was bored, I wasn't going to wake him up. He needed the sleep and I wasn't going to be selfish. I slowly untangle his arms from around me and slide the pillow my head was just on in between his arms. He pulls it to him and nuzzles his face into and I have to stop myself from laughing. I go over to the kitchen and grab some water and guzzle down the whole thing. After being dehydrated yesterday and the pain that came with it, I wasn't going to let it happen again, especially for the baby's safety. I walk around the bunker considering I wasn't able to explore it more when we were here last time nor last night. I come across book shelves with a bunch of different books and trinkets. My fingers glide over their spines and I come across a particular book that sparks my interest. I take it from the shelf and head over to the couch to sit and open it up.

Goodnight Moon

My mom use to read it to me all the time when I was little. I was always comparing the view from the window to my space window. It looked exactly the same and for awhile I thought the book was meant for me. I flip the pages reading the words, remembering a time when it was once my mother who read them to me. I look down at my stomach. Now I might be able to read them to my child. Might being the key word considering we have six months to come up with something before radiation hits. I shake the thought away. Bellamy brought me here to take my mind off of that and to be stress free. I can worry about it when we leave.

I place the book down and walk past the bed and I stand in front of the full length mirror. I had Bellamys coffee colored shirt on. It was my favorite and smelled like him. I lifted it up to below my breast and looked at my stomach. I kept turning different angles. You could see a small bump but it could easily pass for me just looking bloated. I placed my hand on my stomach and smiled. Me and Bellamy were actually going to have a baby.

"Admiring yourself, baby?" Bellamy says as he comes up from behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. His head is placed on my shoulder and he kisses my cheek and looks at me in the mirror.

"We're having a baby." I say as I place my hands over his. He smiles and nuzzles his face into my neck.

"We're getting married." He adds. I smile so hard my cheeks hurt.

"Do you remember our first kiss?" I ask him.

"How could I forget one of the best days of my life?" I turn around in his arms and throw my arms around his neck as his hands stay placed on my waist.

"That kiss...I waited forever for that kiss. I wanted to kiss you that night in the cave when the acid fog trapped us in. You were growing on me." He tells me. I enjoy hearing his thoughts before we got together.

"Trust me, I wanted to kiss you in that moment too. But I'm glad it happened when it did."

"All those moments leading up to now. That day in the cave we were strangers who were simply attracted to each other. Now we're best friends who are getting married and having a baby." I say in awe. It's amazing to see what has happened over the months after coming down to earth.