14.

"Look, I know what my punishment is. I'm gonna lose my best friend."

-Stiles Stilinski

14.

When Jaha came back with the good news of there being another huge bunker for us to survive in, everyone was in high spirits especially as he was explaining the layout and everything about it. Currently he was standing on a chair in the middle of the cafeteria telling us everything we needed to know.

"Pack whatever you can carry, we leave at first light." Everyone cheers when Jaha is done with his speech. I still wasn't Jana's biggest fan but I could appreciate his effort in finding a place for us to survive. Although, he isn't the chancellor anymore, he still tries to lead his people. Wells was exactly like that, no matter the circumstance he was always trying to make the best of it and help anyone and be a leader. If there was one thing I'm certain of, Wells Jaha would've made a better chancellor than his father if given the chance. But earth hasn't been so kind.

"You're a hero, Monty." Harper says. I turn to look at the two on my left.

"Oh stop." He flushes and I can't help but smirk. Monty was the one who helped figure out how to regulate water once we're locked in the bunker. Locked. We will be locked. Stuck down there for years until it's safe to come out again. I shake the thought.

"You know she's right." I say to him and he rolls his eyes.

"It wasn't a big deal, let's all just get to packing." He dismisses us and pulls Harper away. I laugh and turn to Bellamy on my right. His arms are crossed as he's watching everyone scrambling to get their stuff together.

"You alright?" I ask him as I place my hand on his bicep. He sighs and then looks to me.

"Yeah, I just don't want anymore surprises. Every time we think we have something good it falls through our hands."

"Hey," I turn his face to look at me.

"I know, I'm worried too. But for now we need to be positive, this will work, Bellamy." I explain, he nods and grabs my hand pulling me in for a hug.

"I just want you to be safe, I don't want you to have to worry about things all the time." I sigh into his shoulder and turn my head to place a kiss on his neck.

"Bellamy, it's a part of me now to worry about things. I've been doing it since Jaha sent us down so long ago."

"Exactly. You shouldn't have ever had to get comfortable with being worried all the time. None of us should have. I just..." I pull away to look in his eyes but keep my hands on his neck. He's biting his lip, not wanting to say his next words.

"Bell..."I urge him.

"I just want to have a family with you. And if I'm selfish for thinking that right after we just lost the baby, I'm sorry. But ever since I was little that was all I ever dreamed of and now I have you. Is it...is it weird to say I wish we were back up in space right now? Things were easier and we could actually be a family...I just...I want easy and I don't know if we will ever have it." Oh, Bellamy. I palm the side of his face in my hand and he leans into it. My man has been trying to keep it together for me but I see right through him. He's worried and hurt and I can understand his pain. We had a baby and then we lost it, and now this. If this doesn't work out, what are we going to do? We've barely had any time together.

"It's not selfish at all, baby. I want that too, I want to have a little Bellamy running around. There's nothing I want more than that." He smiles softly and I return it and continue.