Chapter 9

Taehyung's back hits the sink at the far end of the kitchen. Hoseok was about two feet away from him, his hand grabbing for the soldier's arm.

"Let. Go." Taehyung ordered, getting his teeth.

"Never. Until you tell me what you are hiding in that big brain of yours." Hoseok retorted. Taehyung grabbed fro something behind him, his fingers curling into the soldier's skin. Taehyung backed up and aimed his knee at Hoseok's gut.The man stumbled backward and pulled up a knife behind him. He pointed it at Hoseok, the knife trembling in his hand.

"Don't tell me what to do. I can handle it myself." Taehyung bit back. Hoseok regained his balance and went towards Taehyung.

"You can't. You know that very well yourself. You are a Cipher agent yourself in the past, and you know how they operate. Snap out of it." Hoseok said, going towards Taehyung as the brunette dipped down the blade, his mind erupted in pain as he tried to force something out. It was something like a bad memory he hated to keep it locked in his mind. It was like a jab to the heart, slow, and painful. His mind was confused from the brainwashing he experienced long ago and the orders he was given before turning good and joining the army in Brooklyn. He was a Cipher agent, built to kill and destroy thousands and upon thousands of peopel who he now he addresses as allies.

He almost had the chance to kill Hoseok... and himself off. However, before he could start geting over powered by the commands that echoed in his head, his body rejected it by allowing the pain from his wounds engulf him. Taehyung dropped the knife and hugged his head with both of his hands, the pain was not subsiding, but he could not see straight, everything was tinted red and seemed very warped. He felt a set of hands on his shoulders as he tried to blink way the fuzziness and the red. Once there was warmth, he snapped out of the trance he was set into a few minutes ago. Taehyung was covered in gold light as Hoseok stood behind him, trying to calm his friend down.

"Feeling better?" Hoseok asked, Taehyung turned around and he saw his teammate retrieving the gold light and it disappeared when it reached his palm. Hoseok offered a hand to get Taehyung up, the soldier reached out to take Hoseok's hand and got up to his feet.

"Sorry." The soldier apologized.

Hoseok chuckled and shook his head, dismissing the apology. "I understand how you feel, your mind is really loud for me to block it out completely."

Taehyung looked away. So Hoseok knew all along, from Taehyung getting the nightmare last night to having fresh and bleeding wounds all over his body to how vulnerable his mind was. He looked back to the ground, feeling weak and useless. "We don't have time to left, we have leave for Queens and Brookyln today." Taehyung fonally said, his mind finally working with his body. He body was built to reject allpain from his wounds and continue to fight until his mission was complete. Now he was using it as an advantage, no matter how hard it was, he must take revenge for Yoongi. He pushed himsefl from the counter and going towards the living room, picking up his shield from the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung seemed to get the idea of stealing cars from a grouchy neighbour would be the best idea for the group as of right then. Taehyung picked a lock from the side of the car door with a har pin found in one of their pockets. Taehyung swung open the door and everyone piled in, Jimin riding shotgun and the two went to the back. Seokjin fished out a tracker and pulled out a map of Brooklyn and Queens, there was a line of red as Queens seemed to be within the same route ot Brooklyn. Taehyung went back to starting up the engine, fidgeting with the bobby pin and smiled as he heard a soft click, followed by the soft purr of engine.

Taehyung threw the shield in front of him and closed the door, it slammed shut and the soldier stomped on the gas pedal, the vehicle taking off. They dropped off Seokjin and Taehyung near where they were supposed to go and the assassin tossed Jimin and tracker, the two seemed to have planned this expedition out by themselves, knowing very well what they should and should not do. Once The duo left for the destination, Taehynung drove off, his eyes concentrating on the road.