Chapter 32

"You have no idea what you are talking about. You should be concerned about how you broke Jimin's rules." Jung kook scolded. He pulled Mark away from the machines and dragged him out silently. He kept the both of them on the down low, trying his best avoid the men that worked around the area. Mark tugged Jung kook's hand away from his hoodie and groaned when he slammed head first onto Jung kook's arm. He groaned and Jung kook slapped his hand onto the younger male's mouth.

"Keep quiet! Do you want to die?!" Jung kook hissed, turning around to face the younger man. He peered around a large craft's wing once he made sure Mark was quiet and immediately pulled his head down when someone turned they head around. He turned to Mark, who had a faint red mark on his forehead, Jung kook snickered. The teen shot back a glare and rubbed his sore forehead.

"You get out of here, do your tricks and I'll cover for you. We won't be getting out together." Jung kook said. Mark opened his mouth to argue but Jung kook shook his head. "Go back home and warn your brothers, I'll come back to bring you wherever later on."

"But I promised Jimin-!"

"Go!" Jung kook shouted back. It got the man's attention and Mark disappeared, wrapping himself in red hot flames and slithered his way out of the hangar. He threw his shield and it got some distracted, he ran towards it, kicking some men out of his way and pulled his shield from the side of the wall. He tugged it out furiously, hitting a charging man with a rifle in his hands. He finally got the shield out and wall and looked around, panting and panicking. His mind was shrouded in a thick cloud as panic began to settle in his system. He could hear blood rush through his ears.

He scanned the area once again, his eyes wandered to a window at the furthest side of the hangar and made a mad dash for it. He dodged a few stabs of knives and a few sloppy kicks. But as he approached the glass windows, he finally realized how stupid and how unplanned his escape route was. However, there was no chance of turning back, it was either he jumps, or risk himself getting caught. He crashed onto the windows, pulling his shield in front of his face. The glass shattered on impact and the glass shards flew across his face and limbs. He free called down the building, the wind pushing his dome forward.

He could not fall directly down, he would be crushed by the impact. He turned and extended out his metal arm, he could hear the gears and wires going to work, his finger barely grazed the short edges of the building. His fingers slipped and Jung kook felt something pull against his muscle and he let out a yelp. He dropped down even more But was able to get a soldier grip on the lower edges of the building. He pushed himself up, using his strength to get into the building. He smashed the windows with his shield and got in, quickly descending down the stairs and coming out of the building quickly.

He was met with gunfire and a helicopter hovering over his head. The resided his shield and deflected a few bullets to his body and got towards Jimin and Seokjin.

"Take the others and go to Queens! I'll be there!" Jimin ordered, ready to bolt off and fight Yoongi by his own accord. Jung kook was against the idea strongly, he insisted to join his friend, but Jimin denied the request. Jung kook could not leave his friend, neither could Seokjin. The two was determined to help, but Jimin just ended the protest with "This is my fight.".

Jung kook had no choice but to follow, he had no choice but to leave Jimin behind. He got towards Jimin's apartment, Seokjin tried to keep up, but Jung kook did not want to slow down. His legs aches, adrenaline was pumped to the maximum throughout his body. His limbs felt numb, even his chest, he could feel a heart beating at all.

He needed something to distract him from the guilt. He already ran far, too late to return and help Jimin with the fight. He flinched when he heard a shrill scream, it was slicing the tense air like a sharp knife. "Keep going, we must get to Queens. There will be someone to help us."