Chapter 21

"He is the shadow of his past self! He is not the person you cared about! He is a monster!" Yoongi shouted, his faded voice still created gashes along his heart. Taehyung kept his head hung low as he passed by some other agents who didn't know he was there.

He brought a traitor into the base.

I think he was the one who caused the surprise attack.

He is a traitor.

Awful.

The words hit him like a heavy load truck, he felt his chest closing in on himself as he walked down to the opened up area at the front door. He took a look at the agents who were hustling about. He turned and remembered that Arrowway within captive in the base and he quickly rushed towards the holding cells below the whole base. Taehyung scampered towards the stairs and walked towards where Arrowway was. He entered the dark room and saw an agent typing on her computer. The blue light from the screen made her skin looked ice blue as if she was carved out of ice. He walked in with no problem, clearing the female knew and trusted him completely. She just scribbled something down on the thick journal beside her and continued typing away.

Taehyung looked around as he continued to walk down the dark walkway. He heard his footsteps echoing down the hallway and he saw hands desperately trying to claw their way out of the cell bars and into freedom. He saw the last cell having no screams and moans of pain and sadness. He got to the door and peered inside, only to see Arrowway thrown into the cell like rag dolls. He looked up slowly as if expecting Taehyung to be there.

"I need answers." Taehyung started off.

"Well, well, well, look who decided to come and pay his creator a visit." Arrowway slurred. Taehyung balled up his fists as he heard that.

"You are not my creator," Taehyung growled over how disgusting the word was. " I need answers about Project Red Star... Now." Taehyung urged. Arrowway got up shakily as Taehyung looked at him and studied his movements with great interest. Arrowary slumped towards the bars and Taehyung looked at him, he reached out his arm and grabbed Arrowway's neck. He wrapped his hands around the other man's neck and pulled him closer to Taehyung's face. "Don't try me, Arrowway."

"Why would I if we can have total control?" He slurred. Taehyung was caught off guard as the man said that so unexpectedly. The old man pulled out a syringe from his back pocket and stabbed it into Taehyung's hand. The soldier yelled before releasing the old man and held his hand. He bit his tongue as something began to circulate around his body. He felt very light headed and he saw the vision shifting and fading. He grabbed his head as he tried to shake and fight that liquid from attacking his system. "You cannot stop us Taehyung. YOu will forever be perceived as Subject 1000."

The brunette held his head and blocked off the feeling and thoughts that was swirling in his mind and went up to Arrowway again and grabbed his shirt again, his mind not being in control as he demanded for answers again, only to be met with a smug look as he tried to force the answer out, only to be pushed back and fall to his back as a drug began taking over his mind.

*

The dark haired man was left alone in his room, he did not know what to do. The technology around him was very confusing to use. He could very well damage something that costs a lot of money. He stayed in his well-furnished room and tried to keep his noise level down as he tinkered with some of the interesting looking boxes that was set in front of him.

He grabbed it and poked at the fabric like material stretched across two disks. He flicked the thin metal rod attached to the side of the black box. It looked very industrial like, nothing he had seen before. The material looked and felt like his metal arm. He stupidly pressed some buttons and music began to play from the black box. He yelped and scooted away from the box, the music kept on playing. The smooth jazz music was soothing to his ears, but why would a band of musicians live in a tiny box?