Chapter 12

Seokjin was positioned at the rooftop, in his had was a sniper gun of some sort. Taehyung did not know they would be deposited at the roof as Hoseok went on to find Harrison Pierce. Taehyung guarded the area on the roof as Seokjin laid down on his chest, aiming his gun at the entrance of a grand hotel. The soldier was carrying thick coats in case it started to snow heavily. Taehyung got near the edge when Seokjin shifted forward a little and saw Hosoek already positioned himself near a cafe. He sat casually at a cafe and had his eyes glued at the entrance.

The soldier's grip tightened around his shield as he noticed Fletch Commerwell exiting the hotel front door. He was an old pudgy man, dressed in an expensive suit. One of his butlers had a coat draped over his shoulders. They were talking, Taehyung clearly could see their mouths moving at Harrison had his hands on Fletch's shoulder. Seokjin loaded up his gun, Hoseok sent a signal once Fletch was gone, going down the stairs of the hotel. The mind reader broadcasted his movements to the assassin and soldier, the two men on the roof can get a clear view and hearing of what's going on down at the hotel entrance.

"Listen, I gotta fly home tonight... uh.... I got some constituency problems, and I gotta press the flesh." Fletcher said as he lumbered down the marble staircase with Harrison by his side. The other man was dressed in a full black suit, accompanied with a light blue tie. His hair combed and gelled back to make it seemed more stylish.

"Any constituent, in particular, Mr. Commerwell?"

"Uh... not really. 33, kinda hot. Like really hot. Wants to be a journalist, I think? I don't really remember, who listens to that crap at that point?" Fletcher joked. Harrison smiled and nodded his head in reply. Fletcher noticed the HYYH pin on Harrison's suit jacket and looked at it with an unreadable glint in his eyes.

"Come here." The old man said, bringing Harrison into an embrace. He whispered. " Rule Cipher," Before pulling away from the hug, finally he heads to his car and slammed the door shut, Harrison tidied his suit, ready to head off his own too when he received a call from someone.

Seokjin loaded up his gun and pointed the red light indicator at Harrison's chest, his hand was resting on the trigger, ready to fire upon command. Taehyung peered down, taking notice at almost half of his body was over the edge of the roof. He saw Hoseok talking, but the man has disconnected himself from the other two. Harrison suddenly seemed frantic, looking around as if trying to look for something... or someone. He left the staircases and Hoseok stood up too, bringing Harrison to a car and driving off, getting a U-turn and heading towards the roof where the assassin and soldier stood. Seokjin picked up his gun and shouldered it when Hoseok came up from the foot of the building, gold light swirling around at his feet. He threw Harrison onto the ground, the man looked terrified once he took notice of Taehyung.

"K-kim T-taehyung!!" He stuttered, getting and adjusting his suit.

"Answer me, what is the algorithm for?" The soldier started off. Harrison was inching backward, but Hoseok held him in place.

"Never heard of it." He lied.

Seokjin pressed on, not buying any lie that Harrison was trying out. He grabbed the agent's collar and brought him towards his face. "What were you doing trying to praise Cipher like it's some kind of leader?" The blonde gritted his teeth, his fist curling tighter and tighter onto Harrison's collar. Harrison did not answer Seokjin's question. Taehyung took the agent away from the deadly hands of the assassin and brought him near the edge of the roof, the wind messing up his hair completely.

However, even though Taehyung expected Harrison to be scared out of his mind by now, he cracked a smile and held his hands up. " Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the building?" He laughed and continued. "This is not your style, Kim."