사: melody

"even when you don't do it as often, I still think a smile suits you the most."

_____________________________________

<YOUR POV>

You snapped awake, your eyelids heavy and a thundering pain in your head. The hell happened last night...

Wait.

You felt skin beside you. When you turned your head, your face was just inches apart from Yoongi's.

You widened your eyes in shock, and you jumped a little. Yoongi frowned in his sleep, mumbling gibberish.

"pd nimmm...." he said under his breath.

"what kind of dance is this?" he continues to sleeptalk, wrapping his arms tighter around your waist.

Fuck, how do you get out of this situation.

Your lips were so near that if you moved the slightest, they will touch. You could only stare at his sleeping face stiffly.

Suddenly, Yoongi's eyes shot open, and the two of you gazed into each other's eyes, freezing in place.

Yoongi lets go of you, and you moved quickly to the other end of the bed.

As you stole a glance at him, he was looking anywhere but you, his ears a scarlet red.

Yoongi scratches the back of his head, fidgeting around as if he's thinking of what to say.

He then stands up abruptly, making his way outside. You stared at him with wide eyes.

"Stupid girl, are you going to follow me or not?" he says at the door , turning back to you.

You immediately jumped off the bed, following him closely behind.

He leads you to the kitchen, and you sat down beside the table. Yoongi opens the fridge, and takes out instant food.

"I'm lazy to cook, so here" he hands one of the microwavable food to you.

"I can cook, if you want" you raised your eyebrows.

"Then get moving, airhead" he sat down after starting the coffee machine.

"I'm not airhead, I'm Shin Aeri. Where's the onions?" 

"Aish....Namjoon ruined all of them yesterday" he rubbed the back of his head, an irritated look on his face.

You kicked him slightly, and he glared at you.

"Help abit, won't you?" you handed him a stalk of celery.

"Why would I help a freeloader who gets drunk at night and sleeps on other people's bed?" he stands up, going over to the kitchen counter.

"because I'm hungry and I need food" you started the fire on the stove.

As you chopped the veggies, you hummed a little tune that you created on the spot.

Suddenly, Yoongi grabs your arm, which startled you.

"w-what?" you gave him a weird look.