십: sprouting feelings

"I've forgotten how to be lonely because you're right here with me."

___________________________________

_____________________________________

<YOONGI'S POV>

"hyung?" my eyes locked with Jimin's.

Immediately, I rushed over to the surprised boy, staring at him in panic.

"When did you arrive?" My eyes scanned the place, looking if Aeri was around.

"A few minutes ago. Can I take back something I left the last time we came?" I let go of Jimin as he asks me innocently.

I nodded in response. Jimin then walked over to the bedroom door.

"...oh wait, shit" I was about to stop him when he enters the room.

Aeri's inside.

I bolted into the room, heart quickening its pace.

My tired eyes widened when I saw that the room was empty. Jimin tilted his head, and in his hand was a porn magazine.

"I can explain" he covers his reddened face with his tiny fingers.

"Let me guess, Namjoon sent you to bring it back?" I sighed, leaning on the door in relief.

"I kind of owed him one. By the way, why are you so anxious?" Jimin questioned as he flips over the pages full of bikini girls.

"It's nothing." I ruffled my messy hair, thinking hard. Worry started to occupy my chest. Where did that girl go?

"aish, why do I care so much about her.." I muttered under my breath.

_______________________________________

<YOUR POV>

"Noona, are you okay?" the same boy crawls into the tunnel, patting your knee. He stares at you with wide eyes.

"I'm okay." and by okay you mean you're not since you're kicked out of your rental apartment and you can't find the landlord while your only friend is overseas and you're an unemployed single woman who can't even find a sugar daddy to help you.

"Unnie-ah, do you want to play in the sandbox with us?" another little girl peeked her head in.

"This person needs to find work and a place to stay, but I guess I can play for a while" you giggled at their cute pouty faces.