일곱: sasaeng

"stop playing hard to get before I kick you in the butt"

_____________________________________

"here." Yoongi stretches out his hand, giving you a towel without looking at you.

It's funny how you two just met, but you've already been in his house twice. How the heck did this happen...

"uhm, thank you" you smiled at him, ruffling your hair dry with the towel.

"yah, wear this" Yoongi took off his hoodie and threw it to you. You stared blankly at it. You didn't notice, but your entire shirt was soaked through.

"you can go change in there" Yoongi points at a room, before dumping himself onto the couch. He closes his eyes.

You stood up, staring at the sleeping boy as he breathes slowly.

"you always act cold, but you're actually really nice right?" you chucked.

After covering him with a nearby blanket (somehow he has blankets everywhere in his house), you made your way into the room to change.

"i can totally hear you." Yoongi opened his eyes slightly to see you disappearing into the room.

"woahhh." you closed the door behind you. The room was filled with Kumamon themed things, and musical sheets were pasted all over the walls. Some of them he scribbled on the paper, and scattered it over the table.

Also on the desk there was a box that stood out, a large print was on it. It said 'GUCCI'.

You read the sticky note on the box.

Happy Birthday to the genius Jjang Jjang man Sugar hyung~

At the side, there was a picture of him and the other members framed up carefully. Cute.

"Yah, I asked you to change, not hibernate in there for ten years" you heard Yoongi outside the door.

"uh, I think that sounds more like you" you responded. He can probably sleep for ten years without a problem.

After changing out, you walked into the living room to find Yoongi watching something on his phone.

You creeped behind him, and peeked at what the video was about.

"pfft...AHAHHAHAHAHA" you tried to hold in your laugh, but you couldn't.

Yoongi turned back, pausing the video.

"chugolae?" a frown appeared on his face.

"onion...onion hair...HAHAHHA" you pointed at the video.

"I thought my hair looked pretty swag back then" he scrunched his nose.

You continued to laugh, clutching your stomach.

"if you laugh anymore, I'm not making any food for you" he threatened with a slight smirk.

"..yes sir" you stopped immediately.

-

"Yah, let's go to the market, I'm bored" you nudged Yoongi.

"you're hungry not bored" he stood up lazily anyways, putting on a jacket.

Yoongi opens the door and let you out, before locking it behind him.

The two of you walked along the road, occasionally insulting each other. Somehow you were able to click really well with him, and there was something about him that you found very likeable.

"what do you want to eat?" he pulled your hand, leading you inside the supermarket.

You stared intensely at your interlocked hands, not realizing he asked you a question.

"yah, Shin Aeri" you snapped out of your trance when he called your name.

You watched his hands as he picked out the groceries, his expression focused. He turns around when he heard a noise coming from your side.

"what the heck are you doing?" he judged you when you climbed into the trolley.

"wae! It's fun" you replied, crossing your legs.

"Are you like, 9?" he questioned your age.

Yoongi pushed the trolley to the end of the aisle while throwing in bags of groceries after another. But you couldnt give any shits because what is better than physically drowning in lots of food?

"I'm going to the seafood aisle, so stay here and protect our stuff" he pats your head and leaves.

SNAP

Suddenly, you heard a camera noise. When you squinted your eyes, it was an unruly girl with a phone in her hands. She glared at you with a murderous glint in her eyes.

"stay away from him..."