스물: flashbacks

"Whenever you smile, I feel like good things will happen to me too."

_____________________________________

"It's raining so heavily..." Yoongi gazes out of the window of the dance studio, the smell of fresh downpour filling the atmosphere.

"Im going back for a while. I forgot to bring in the laundry." the boy turns to leave.

"But isn't Aeri at home?" Taehyung questioned.

And that's why I have to go back to give her the only umbrella. Yoongi thought as he walked out of the studio, knowing fully that Aeri will try to brave the rain and end up sick again.

But when he got back, nobody answered the door.

"Don't make me worry...." Yoongi opens the door with his key, rushing inside the house. Again, there's nobody.

The storm outside became increasingly stronger as he started to panick. A terrible feeling crept up in his heart.

BRRRrrrrring- his phone rang.

The terrible feeling got even worse.

He hastily answers the call.

"Is this a friend of Shin Aeri?" an unfamiliar voice sounds over the speaker.

"She's in critical condition."

______________________________________

"Please...please hurry up....." Yoongi weakly informs the driver, his hands slightly shaking.

"...are you really alright?" The ahjusshi asked, concerned that he was having difficulty breathing.