이십 구: blackout

"You deserve the entire galaxy, but I am only just a star."

When you awoke, you were safely in Yoongi's arms.

"You're awake..." he tucks a hair behind your ear, observing you closely. "Are you okay now?"

You nodded, blinking a few times. The both of you weren't at the pool anymore, but alone in the chalet. He places you down gently on the bed, letting your body rest.

"Wait...did you change my clothes?" you stared down at your dry attire, your swimsuit was taken off so you're wearing his shirt with nothing underneath.

"I asked a female staff to help you. But i couldn't find any..... under clothes for you to change into" he ruffled his hair awkwardly.

"Where's the others?" you sat up groggily, your head spinning.

"Fooling around at the pool," he answers, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Do you need anything?"

"Wifi and food" you replied almost immediately. An amused smile was plastered on his lips.

He passes you your phone, in which you pressed to search for the free chalet wifi. As it loaded, you noticed an unfamiliar wifi name at the top.

DO YOU LIKE SHIN AERI?
disconnected

"Um..." you raised your eyebrows at the new wifi name at home. He probably changed it without you knowing.

"Yes I do." Yoongi stares into your eyes, lying down next to you with his elbow propped on the bed.

"That's the new password."

"Since when did you become such a flirt?" you laughed.

"Since I met you?" he smiles sweetly.

"Yah," you pushed him playfully, earning a gummy smile from his lips. "What if everyone guesses our password?"

"Then they can use it. I'm not changing it, I like it." he smirks again.

Right at that moment, you heard a loud pop, something like a circuit cut. The entire house was then shrouded in darkness, the only dim lighting was the sunlight from the windows.

"the fuck" you were irritated because it was supposed to be an expensive rental chalet. Yoongi chuckles slightly at your reaction.

"Let's go call the staff." Yoongi stood up and offered his hand. You took it, holding it tightly.

It was a difficult way out of the house since it was dark, but Yoongi held you close to his body to ensure you didn't fall or hit anything.

"shi-

Yoongi swears as he almost falls over something, and you hugged him before he fell. As a result, the both of you hit the floor board, landing with a thud.

When you opened your eyes, you realized what sort of position the both of you were in, and your heart almost burst out of its position.

You sat on his waist, right above him. Yoongi was lying below you conveniently , equally shocked at the situation.

A pink tint soon flushed over his cheeks, and he averted eye contact. One hand went over his face to cover it, and you could tell he was holding back like crazy.

"Aeri...um." Yoongi stares at your bare thighs, as the shirt had ran up your legs when you fell.

"S-sorry." you got off him immediately, realizing that the position and your attire wasn't exactly the best at the moment. You watched as Yoongi rubbed his neck, fighting the temptation in him. You knew his self control was running out, and tension filled the air.

However, the boy stood up anyway, holding your hand gently and leading you to the door. He tucks you into a jacket, and the both of you made your way to the service counter in the other building.

"Why are you staring at me?" you blushed at his gaze that was fixed onto yours. He observed your tousled bed hair, oversized jacket, and tiny hands. Everything about you screamed untidy.

"It's rare to see you like this....so I want to look at you more." He squeezed your hand lovingly.

_______________________________________

<3RD PERSON POV>

"So she got discharged." Eunha leans back against the wall, a smile plastered on her lips.

"What should I do now? At this rate, she'll steal him away" Aejung shakes her arm, tears flowing from her eyes. She wore a desperate expression.

"Relax. I already did what I should." Eunha replies nonchantly, pulling her hair to the side and folding her arms. She gestured at a figure approaching them with her eyes.

"I'm Han Jaewon...I work with multiple entertainment agencies" he introduced himself, hands stuffed arrogantly in both his pockets.

"So?.." Eunha lights a cigarette stuck between in her lips. "Have you met Aeri?"

"Tough girl to get, maybe that's why that Yoongi likes her" he replies, getting a death stare from Aejung in return.

"I met her at the fansigning," Jaewon sighs, shifting his bodyweight to the side. "attacked her while she's vulnerable, but Yoongi caught on with me. He took her away when I had the chance"

"I paid you good money, do your damn job" Eunha grabs his collar, threatening him.

"You're my last hope Jaewon." Aejung roughly hands over notes of money, stuffing it in front of his face. A darkened look begun to form in his eyes.

"Don't worry...." he smiles widely, assuring them with his relaxed tone.

"I got something in mind."

_______________________________________

A/N: shits going down