이십 일: first date

"If you actually knew how much I really liked you, it would've been pretty embarrassing. Because I like you, alot."

___________________________________

Ever since you were hospitalized, Yoongi had been a little more...honest than usual.

"Jagi." you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist, pulling you in closer.

"What did you call me?" your eyes widened, turning around quickly to face a smiling Yoongi. You flinched when you realized that your face was just inches apart.

"Hmm. The doctor thinks you're my fiancé, so I have to call you that for the next few days." He stares deeply at you, his hand sliding into yours and holding it gently.

"You should go back home and rest instead" you told him. The both of you were lying in the hospital bed, the curtains drawn around so nobody else can disturb. The ward door was closed.

"I take good care of my belongings." He merely answers, hugging you tightly and cuddling under the sheets.

"You belong to me, so I'm staying to take care of you."

At this point, you were glad it was so dark because your face was probably flushed. But there was no way you could mask your speeding heartbeat.

"Since when did you claim me, you turtle?" you kicked him slightly.

"Since you were living in my house for free" there was a victorious tone in his voice.

"Wait, I thought we agreed that I could continue living there as payment for my job?" You pulled away, frowning as you faced him.

"Oh..." he averts his eyes, another small smirk forming on his face.

"The other requirement is that, you have to give yourself to me"

"That's unfair!" you sat up from the bed.

"What unfair? There's a complementary reward that goes along with it" he says, hands still tightly holding on to yours.