SPECIAL : Miji x Yoogeun

A/N: this is a Miji x Yoogeun special. To recall, Yoogeun is the boy who met Aeri in the tunnel. He is currently 7, and Miji is 4.

Enjoy!

__________________________

"Min Miji!" a boy from Miji's class calls over to her, grabbing her by the hand.

"I-I like you!" The little boy suddenly confesses, staring at her determinedly in the eye. As usual, Miji replies back with the same exact word:

"No."

And with that, she leaves the speechless boy by himself, walking off with swagger in her step.

It's been almost a year since Miji started kindergarten. Somehow or another, she finds herself being confessed to by a boy every end of the day, and that boy was the last of the males in her class.

But Miji didn't care for them. Miji only cared about the older boy that passes by her kindergarten every morning, on his way to elementary school.

For some reason, she really looked forward to seeing him everytime she goes to school.

"Mama." She runs over to her mother, who just came back from work. Miji then recalled that her classmate said it was weird that Mommy went to work while Daddy stayed home to take care of the house. But Miji didn't care much about it. 

"Miji!" her mother swooned, carrying her up in her arms. "How was school today?"

"Mama, another boy said he liked me again today." She replied, which garnered the attention of her father.

"Miji, you don't need other men in your life when you have this cool father of yours." Papa boasted, shrugging his shoulders. Miji turned back to face Mama who was rolling her eyes.

"Where's my damn food?" Mama demanded as she walked over to Papa. Her father took off the bear apron that he was wearing, before leaning in to give Mama a sweet kiss. "On the kitchen table, love." He smiles lovingly at her.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Miji's mother suddenly paused in her steps, looking back at the door. "I brought someone back."

And Miji's eyes widened in surprise when the very boy she saw every morning, was standing right by the doorstep. He stares cautiously at her, and proceeded to make his way into the house.

"Yoogeun was wandering around the playground so I invited him here for a little while. He can play with Miji!" Mama suggested, putting her down so she could face the boy.

Miji felt herself stiffen up when the taller boy smiled sweetly at her.

"Aeri Noona, she's so adorable." Yoogeun complimented, causing Miji a flush of pink to spread around her cheeks. He places his hand on top of her head, ruffling her hair gently.

"Aish, you're still as interested in girls as ever." Mama crosses her arms. "Don't flirt with my Miji, okay?"

"I don't know about that Noona" Yoogeun shoots her a cheeky smile. "She's pretty cute."

Mama let out a heavy sigh. "Go on and keep her company. You guys can play in that room over there" she points at a door on the right. Yoogeun nodded joyfully, enveloping his hands with Miji and pulling her into the room.

"How old are you, Miji?" Yoogeun led her to a chair before plopping himself onto the ground. Miji held up four fingers.

"I see. Then I'm your oppa. You must call me that, alright?" Yoogeun instructed.

"...Okay." she nodded.

"You said a boy confessed to you today," Yoogeun reminds Miji. "What did you say to him?"

"I said no.' " Miji answered.

Somehow, her words seemed to create amusement in his face. Yoogeun chuckled a little, before interrogating her again.

"So, you didn't like any of them? What about me? Do you like me?" Yoogeun points at himself. Mini hesitated a little, averting her eyes as she answered. "You....you are a little different."

And with that, his lips curved up into a mischievous smirk. "Oh? I see." Yoogeun teased the little girl, eyeing her with his killer look.

"Yoogeun! It's time to go back now. It's late." Mama opened the door, peeking her head in. Yoogeun stands up immediately, and made a beeline towards the door—but not before turning back and stealing a quick kiss from Miji.

"Goodbye" Yoogeun stated as he stuffs his hands in his little blazer pocket, bidding her farewell. "Oh and- Miji, try not to stare too much when I pass by next morning."

Well, shit. Miji thought in her mind as she watched the boy leave.

_______________________________________