AFTER STORY pt2

"Appa! BLEUHHHH" Miji broke into a giggle as she stuck her tongue out at Yoongi, a mischievous tone in her voice.

"Appa's going to catch you!" a gummy smile forms on his face as he chases the little girl, eventually getting tired and resting on a chair with Miji in his arms.

"Sweeeagu" Miji pinches both of Yoongi's cheeks, and then stretching it out like playdoh.

"Miji, go get changed." you peeked over at your daughter, in which she responds with a sweet smile. After pushing Yoongi's arms away, she parkoured down the chair and up the stairs swiftly.

"What are you making, jagi?" you felt an arm wrap around your waist from the back, his voice slightly deeper than usual due to the morning blues. Instantly, you felt your attention divert to him instead of the omelettes on the pan.

"I'm making an omelet- oops. I mean scrambled eggs." you had attempted to flip the egg, but it turned into a mess. Yoongi chuckles softly, before turning your head back to give you a light peck on your cheek.

"I won't cook dinner today. I'm having a shoot." you informed him. A disappointed look flared in his eyes for a second, and your heart squeezed together. It had been long since the two of you could spend time out of work.

"It's alright, my love. How about a romantic dinner date?" He suggests, rubbing your arm lovingly. As it registered in your mind that it may be possible, you let out a happy squeal.

"I'll pick you up at nine." he says, caressing your cheek softly.

_______________________________________

"Cut!" the director's voice pierced through the silence, and the rest of the crew sighed in relief. After many takes, the scene was finally completed.

"Miss Aeri," Jinyoung approaches you, catching your attention. "What's on your mind? Your acting today was exceptional."

"I'm thinking when will it finally be nine o'clock..." you trailed off, wondering into space about Yoongi and your date tonight.

"Are you really that looking forward to the end of work? Do you perhaps want to..." Jinyoung snakes a hand on your waist, pulling your body dangerously close. Your breath hitched as he gazes at you suggestively.

"Hands off."

Your eyes travelled to Jinyoung's wrist where a hand had grabbed it firmly. When you glanced to your side, sure enough, it was Yoongi.

But not just that. He looked ethereal. He had worn his hair back, slightly messy, and a tight tuxedo that gave off a different vibe to him. It wasn't too formal, nor casual, but overall, he looked hot. Not to mention the beautiful contacts in his eyes that seemed to pierce through your very being.

"She belongs to me, understand?" Yoongi gave Jinyoung a cold glare, emphasizing that you are completely his. After making his point, he pulls you closer to him, so your head rested nicely on his chest.