십칠: cold

"love is giving your all for the significant other, even when you're tired."

_____________________________________

Fluffy......

As your eyes slowly opened, vision refocusing, you felt Yoongi's hair tickle the side of your face. Dizziness overpowered your senses, and you feel as if everything was spinning.

You noticed that you were leaning on the side of his neck, and his head rested on top of yours. His chest was rising slowly as he slept.

His skin is so nice....you stared enviously at his sleeping expression. Yoongi's face was inches apart, and his hand was still tightly clutching onto yours.

"Ugh.." Yoongi's brows furrowed, his grip on your hand tightened. He licks his dry lips, before readjusting his head and cuddling closer to you for warmth.

"Yoongi" you called him in a soft voice, and his eyes immediately shot open. He moves away shyly, averting his eyes and ruffling the back of his head.

As he turns to look at you, his eyes widened.

"Aeri." he pulls you closer, and you flinched in surprise. You stared at him, blinking a few times as Yoongi gently bumped his forehead on yours.

The two of you stayed in this position for a while. Your heart almost exploded at the distance between your faces.

"You have a fever, that's bad" he pulls away, his hand sliding under your hair and onto the back of your neck. His other hand was tucking the stray hairs behind your ear.

"What are you..." you said weakly, the dizziness taking over.

"I'm cooling you down" he smiles slightly as he moves both hands to cup your reddened cheeks. Just like he said, his hand felt cold and comfortable.

"let's get back and rest" Yoongi stands up, letting you lean on him. As you stood, your visions blurs and you stumbled into his chest.