삼십 오: cake shop

<3RD PERSON POV>

"the cream cheese cake is famous here," Hyuna's eyes crinkled at the sides as she smiled widely. "You should try it."

"but you're always treating me!" Aeri protests, tugging her arm before they could enter the expensive looking cafe.

"Aish, remember what I told you? Rich people have a shitton of money so they can afford a shitton of food. And I'm saying the cake here is shitton good" she dragged the girl by the arm, leading her into the cafe where they were greeted by a staff member.

"my dad spends money on yatches and luxury cars, but I spend it on cakes. Am I wise or not?" Hyuna shrugs conceitedly, her voice dripping with self praise.

"Sometimes I wonder what kind of metabolism you have.." Aeri stared enviously at her thin and gorgeous figure.

"By the way, did anything happen while I was in Dubai? Why the heck are you living with nice-skin-care-routine boy?" she pushed against your shoulder teasingly.

"Ugh, can we talk about this another time?" Aeri tried to change the subject so she won't beat her ass for not updating her about almost the most important event of her life.

"tell me before I fart in your face" Hyuna threatened, leaning closer to her with a curious look.

"before you can fart in my face I'll kick your butt until its concave" the girl replies, sipping her caramel drink. Hyuna frowns with a cute pout, using her sparkly eyes on her.

"Okay fine...." she sighs in defeat, placing down the cup on the table. Aeri gestures her to come closer, so she could whisper in her ear.

"He's actually...." Aeri pauses with hesitation.

"FATHER LOUIS WILLIAMS SUGA ADAMS"

"....what the fuck?" Hyuna's face drops as soon as she aggressively whispered that in her ear.

After rounds of convincing, Hyuna managed to get the whole story out of Aeri.

"wait...so that Jaewon guy is still out there with a threat?" She rubs her temples, trying to get a grip of the situation. Aeri nods in response, slightly anxious since she's reminded of him.

"well, he has his shit plans, but you have me." She assures her with a smile. And that smile is something Aeri was very familiar with, the look she always had when she knew she had the upper hand, a trick up her sleeve.

"you were saying at the nightclub, he put something in your drink, right?" Hyuna's expression turns dark, her lips curving into a devilish grin. The other girl nods slowly, and she found her worries instantly gone from the fact that she trusted her so much.

Hyuna, upon getting the confirmation, fishes out her phone and immediately started typing what seems to be an email. It was obvious that she already planned something.

"maybe this time," Hyuna smirked evily.

"I won't use my money on food."

_______________________________________

A/N: it's a short chapter of their reunion before the key events! I hope the readers liked Hyuna.