열셋: first stage

"I want you here with me today, tomorrow, and maybe for the rest of my life too."

______________________________________

"Bdsm?" Namjoon's eyes were on the handcuffs.

"Don't include me in your favourite porn category" Yoongi replied sleepily, walking slowly into the room while holding hands with you.

"Hyung, what's bdsm?" Jungkook stared at Yoongi innocently.

"Bibambap, Daeji bulgogi, Samgyeopsal, Mandu" Jin listed his favourite food quickly.

"Aniyo, it's-

"YAH!" Namjoon was cut off when Jin hit the back of his head.

"You have any idea how to get this off?" Yoongi ignored them, fiddling with the handcuffs.

"If you want, I can head over to this toy company and explain the situation to them." Jhope assured the both of you.

"Wouldn't it be faster if you just pried them open or something?" Jungkook suggested.

"I'll break them for you" Namjoon stood up, and tried to force them open.

'CRINKKLL' Everyone except Namjoon facepalmed when he made the handcuffs even tighter.

______________________________________

"Yoongi, how are we going to sleep tonight?" you glanced at his side view, a little flustered from the close contact between your arms.

Yoongi was also conscious of your touch, and he averted your eyes. He scratched the nape of his neck, thinking of an answer.

"Let's just sleep together" he looks everywhere but you, a tint of pink spreading across his cheeks.

Yoongi then held your hand tightly again, interlocking his fingers with yours. His heart was beating so fast you could feel it from his wrist.

The both of you eventually made your way back to his house, and he opens the door. You followed him as he sat down from the couch, slumping down from tiredness.