※ note

Since all of you seem to be clueless what happened in the previous chapter, let me explain.

The reason for their farewell is because they have to be apart at the moment, with the threat towards Aeri by Han Jaewon. We all know he is some sort of hacker / shady character that is tied with the sasaeng, Aejung , and Eunha who holds a grudge on Aeri.

To remind all of you, Hyuna is Aeri's best friend from childhood, who knows that she lost memories once. She however, does not mention it ever again.

Hyuna is from a rich family. From the first half of this story, she had been in a business trip to Dubai to accompany her father, a business man. Long time ago, her father also believed Eunha's accusation, which pointed at Hyuna as the one who pushed Aeri into the river.

But Aeri decided to believe Hyuna wasn't the culprit.

Right now, Hyuna is back, and she has plans on salvaging the situation. It is mentioned in the previous chapter that she gives Aeri her address, so she could live with her for a while, away from Yoongi.

Yoongi and Aeri thus say their farewells to each other. They cannot see each other until the threats on Aeri are gone, and they have no idea how long will it be. It was a painful parting.

I hope this clears up any confusion!