다섯: audition

"there are many beautiful things in the world, and you are one of them."

_____________________________________

"Like I said.." Suga sighed while slumping into the couch.

"...We fell" he closes his eyes.

"How I wished I had time to fall on top of cute girls too" Jimin sat beside him.

"Aish, talking about our schedule hurts my head" Namjoon frowned.

"My finger is in pain too" Jin said as he stuck out the pinky that Namjoon accidentally hit during dance practice.

"I think dancing is fun" Jungkook looks over his hyungs innocently.

"That's because you're good at it" Namjoon sighs.

"The dance is the fastest dance i've seen in my life" Jin commented.

"Jimin's legs are the shortest I've seen in my life" Taehyung teased the mochi beside him.

"Yahhh, why do you guys always bully me? I'm only 1cm away from Yoongi hyung" Jimin pouted.

"By the way," Suga leans his head on Jimin's lap.

"I think I found a nice melody for our new title track"

_______________________________________

<YOUR POV>

"OH MY GODDD!!" Hyuna squealed as you got to the part when you fell on top of Yoongi.

"You literally fell for him" she giggled.

"I don't know why I have to meet the cute boys next door in this way" you covered your face.

"How am I going to face them now?........" you slumped down in your chair.

"You should just seduce him, I think the both of you make a cute couple" she leaned forward, smiling at you.

"Easy for you to say" you rolled your eyes.

"Comeon, you're really cute. You even got scouted, remember?" she stood up, holding up the business card from your desk.

"There's no way JYP entertainment would scout this ugly whale, they probably wanted me as their toilet cleaner or something" you sighed.

"Ugly whale? Aeri, you know how much you've changed since you dropped out of school" she faces you, wrapping her hands in yours.

"I know the bullying lowered your confidence, but trust me, those guys won't even be able to recognise you now!" she assured.

You stared at the mirror, the reflection looking right back at you.

She's right. But the self-loathing still exists.

"Wanna just try it out? I'll come with you" she points at the audition information on the card.

"Well." you spun the chair around, looking at the ceiling.

"I have nothing better to do anyway"

-

"Turn right, walk forward, and your waiting room will be there" the lady smiles, writing something on her clipboard.

"What the heck am I doing..." you walked along the corridors alone since Hyuna couldn't enter the waiting room with you.

You were regretting your decision to come audition, but that thought quickly faded as you see famous figures casually walking around, doing their own stuff.

The television hanging at the top displays SEVENTEEN'S performance, which just ended. You gaped in awe as the members walked out from the stage arena, through the corridor.

"You dropped this" a boy with long hair smiled at your shook face, handing you your application form that you dropped.

You took the form from his hands, staring at his figure as he joins the rest of his group members. Holy shit, you just met Jeonghan from SEVENTEEN.

"KKAEPSONG~" a loud voice distracts your attention. You turned, and once again you got a heart attack.

Exo's Baekhyun was talking with their manager, Chanyeol following closely behind them.

"Ah...excuse me!" a tall boy smiled at you as you moved out of the way for him. EXO's Lay.

You walked with your mouth hanging open, looking around for the waiting room. You nervously turned the door knob.

Huh?

"It's neighbour girl!" Taehyung stands up in surprise, nudging Yoongi.

Yoongi, who was sleeping on top of two chairs jostled awake. He stares at you with wide eyes.

All the boys were dressed up, and half of them had their hair and makeup done. Jhope, who was struggling to wear his contacts, stopped to look at you. Jungkook and Jimin whom was dancing along to BIGBANG paused.

"Uh." you stared right back at them.

"Are you guys auditioning too....?"

NOTE: lmao the audition was held at the broadcasting station.