육: freeloader

"it's useless to avoid me."

Because

Because

whenever I look around,

everything I see just reminds me of you.

_______________________________________

"Shin Aeri, get out of our waiting room." Suga said in a hurry, seemingly scanning the area for someone.

"What's going on?" a high, squeaky voice interrupted.

When you turned to look, you recognized him as Bang Shihyuk, a CEO of some entertainment company. Couldn't remember what's the name, though.

"Ah, shit..." Suga swears under his breath as he runs a hand over his face.

Bang Shihyuk shoots you a suspicious look.

"What happened to security? Why are they letting fans in?" he turned to a middle aged lady who was styling Jungkook's hair.

"Uh, so is this the audition room?" you stared dumbly at the seven members.

"ayo, hitman bang introduces ah hit it, the second audition!" Taehyung did dramatic gestures.

"rap dance nudeuro sangkaman no gyisseo!" Jungkook followed him, laughing.

But the two stopped giggling when Bang Shihyuk slapped their heads with a roll of paper he was holding.

"Yah, you want me to expose your predebut videos?" he threatens.

"ANDWHAE!!!! I RATHER KISS JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung pleaded while he faked a cry. He then smiles widely, his mouth forming a rectangle as he tries to hug the maknae beside him.

"get off me" Jungkook pushed giggly Taehyung away.

"Audition room is at block C" Jin pats your back, then continued to hand out bottles of water to the staff.

Oh fuck, this is so embarrassing.

You turned back to walk out yourself, when you felt a hand grab you tightly, pulling you out of the room.