more pranking

This one would be the best. Merlin would unfortunately not be there for it, but that was necessary for him  to be unaffected to see the after affects.

Merlin had found a plant on a travel to another kingdom with Arthur that made people act funny and like they'd drunken ale from just the smell. Arthur hadn't noticed, but Merlin had bought four packs. Although he had been warned that some people that smelled it often, became immune to the effects.

Now Merlin was placing them in the air shafts. It was too cold to open the Windows, so this was a great day to do it. Arthur had miraculously given him a day off after Merlin had asked forty seperate times.

That was a great day for Merlin. He had a great time in the market, and hanging around Gwen who also had a day off. They laughed (especially Merlin every time he remembered what he had done), they sung, and they did what ever else they pleased. That was for a short while anyway, soon he went to take away the plants and stored them for another time.

When he went inside the effects were marvelous. Also worth the price Merlin had paid for the plant.

Some guards were sleeping, while some were doing hilarious things nobody would be caught dead doing.

When he got to Arthur's chambers he heard strange noises. It was like attempts to oink, then laughter usually followed.

Merlin went in.

He found Arthur with his legs on the bed, and his back on the floor. He was giggling to himself before he snorted which caused him to laugh louder. Then he noticed Merlin.

"Ah Merlin, don't you think my feet look weird?" After saying that Arthur fell asleep instantly, and started snoring loudly.

Merlin left Arthur where he was, and headed to where the knights would most likely be. When he found them he saw all of them laughing, crying or sleeping. All except Gwaine. He looked annoyed.

"Merlin!" Gwaine called. "Have you Been drinking ale without me too then?"

"No I haven't," Merlin replied honestly, but he was confused, why didn't it affect Gwaine?

Then he remembered. 'Those who used it often became immune to the effects. Really Merlin shouldn't be surprised due to the amount of taverns Gwaine used to visit.

Merlin ended up explaining what he'd done to Gwaine, and Gwaine smirked, and decided to enjoy himself
by watching others do stupid things. Just as Merlin had been.

.....................

Merlin had a simple plan this time, and Gwaine was thrilled at the idea.

Gwaine had bought three feisty pigs, and Merlin had written 1 on the first pig, 2 on the second pig, and 4 on the third pig.

At the moment Merlin was watching Arthur going crazy about not being able to find the 'third' pig. It was extremely hard not to laugh, but he had only made a snort when Arthur had tripped and had fallen face first in pig poop.

.............................

Merlin had buttered multiple floors all around the castle. He knew where each and every single slippery spot was in the castle. There was a total of twenty four.

Guards had started a game where they guessed who would be next to fall on the slippery spot nearest to their posts.

Maids, and servants had taken to looking at the floor looking for shiny spots for where the butter may be. Often times they were too busy looking at the floor to notice others and walk straight into them.

While that had been fun to watch for Merlin, watching Arthur fall on his butt when he had first gotten out of bed, falling in front of nobles and Arthur Face planting while trying to flirt with random girl had been much more amusing.

The knights had been falling as well. Unfortunately for Merlin Gwaine had noticed that Merlin had been the only one to not fall yet.

Gwaine was rather angered that Merlin hadn't included him.

Again Merlin had been going his own way to Prince Prat's chambers when he had slipped... That's... Twenty five? Merlin had thought to himself.

Soon Merlin was always slipping and falling. The spots where he had gone before to not slip were the spots that were now buttered. Someone was trying to mess with Merlin's head. It was working. He also knew who it was. Gwaine would no longer be his prank buddy. Now he would become the pranked. Merlin knew this would start a prank war, but he didn't care.

.