The Offer continued 2

The second continuation of The Offer. This one is worse writing because I don't like it as much.

Merlin's pov

It had almost been five years since we allied with the kingdom of Aldden. Magic was commonly used everyday. With so many less followers Morgana was eventually defeated. Mordred had stayed good. Agravaine was dead thank goodness! Nobody wants a perv like him hanging around.

I was court warlock now, and I regretted the choice to become it now. It meant lots of paper work, and less time with my fiance. Percival. JK, JK. Arthur.

Where was that dallop head anyway? Normally he'd be back in their chambers by now.

I heard a yell, and raced to the window. There on the pavement stood a dashing king in the middle of a large rose petal heart. He held a sign saying 'picnic?' I nodded. Looks like we're having lunch outside today.

The horses were ready, and so was the picnic stuff. George probably helped.

"Is george coming?" I ask with disgust and remembering when Arthur was in 'love' with a faerie.

Arthur beamed, "definitely not."

I was rather exhausted so I didn't talk much. Arthur on the other hand looked like a child about to receive candy.

"We set up here." Arthur got of his horse rather quickly, and had everything set up in a jiffy. I didn't even have to help.

"Wow, are you trying to impress someone?" I say as I look at the silk blanket, the fancy food, and Arthur in his finest clothing.

"Yes, a certain dallophead I fancy," he replied cheekily.

"Hey! That's my word!"

He sat down smiling, and patted the spot on the blanket beside him.

"It doesn't hurt to share once in a while Merlin." I start pouting at his words.

"No, Merlin don't be like that!" He couldn't take my pouty expression, so he then leaned over and started Kissing me. Which easily wiped the pouty expression off my face.

When he finally pulled away, he suggested we went for a short walk around the pond. I of course agreed. He seemed rather nervous. What was the idjit planning this time?

"Um, Merlin remember when we met?"

I nodded with a chuckle.

"I said I could never be friends with such an idiot." Arthur continued. "Well I was right."

I was now looking at him shocked, he didn't want me around? Why didn't he just tell me instead of taking me on this picnic? I thought he was kinder then that...

"Because I want to be your husband." He leaned on one knee and looked at me with hope.

"You clot pole! I thought you were breaking up with me!" I breathed in and out. Wait... He just asked me to marry him... "Ye-yes," I whispered.

"What?"

"Yes I'll marry you, you prat." He is such an idiot. But he's my idiot.

.