discussions

Basically an entire chapter of questions. Its like a little quiz with no answer. But you can answer and add your opinion.

When I say Merlin, it could be directly referencing to the person, or it could be referencing to the series. Just think of what's in context and answer for either.

°°°
P

lease give reasoning. Make an interesting conversation or two.

Who's the submissive between Merlin and Arthur. Who's the dominant?

What's your favourite Merlin ship?

What's the weirdest Merlin ship you've heard of (in your opinion)

Who's your favourite character?

How should it have ended (or how did it end for those that are in denial like me)

What was the moment when watching that you went "thats it. This is my new favourite series."

Think hard but is there an epsode you made up in your head and wished they would have made? (This book is filled with mine)

If you had to pick one, who should NOT have died?

Why do you think Gwaine likes apples so much?

Nimuah had the power, so why didn't she storm the castle and raise Arthur as her own? Would've saved a lot of lives.

Opinions on Gwen?

Opinions on Leon's immortality?

What caused the dragon to become so flipping cryptic?

What do you think would have happened if Merlin raised Athuisa?

Does any one else think Will (Merlin's best friend) is under appreciated?

When did Arthur and Merlin's relationship change from foe to friend?

What do you think of how Merlin and Arthur's relationship progressed? Was is realistic?

What should BBC have done differently in the series (besides the ending)

Thoughts on Uther?

How would the series have been different if Ygraine naturally had a child or Uther had died instead of Ygraine?

Something that bugs you about the series?

Something you really appreciate about the series?

How could they have prevented Arthur's death in the end? (You know the imaginary death that never happened)

Should we have learned more about Percival?

How old do you think Gaius is? (Out of curiosity)

Why was Gaius allowed to have a court position and still be trusted when he had once practised magic himself? He may have been trusted by Uther, but how did that get past the court and the people?

Thoughts on Mordred?

How could Merlin have kept Morgana good/ on Camalots side?

Should we have had more sass out of Merlin at the beginning? And considering the amount of time Arthur spends with him, Arthur should have been more sarcastic

Did they brush their teeth back then?

What about hygiene? How did they keep that up?

Was tea invented? What about candles? Did they have spinning wheels? Did they have sheep? Now that I think about it, I don't remember seeing any livestock besides horses, chickens and occasionally pigs. (That could also be my bad memory) what do you think of that?

What do the knights do in their spare time?

How fast would you get lost in the castle? How much is it like a maze?

Were any horses hurt in filming? Or any other animals?

Any other questions?

°°°