Roommate

Warning, graphic and violent scenes, and takes a while to get to the action. I'm not a big fan of this chapter, but here it is anyway.

Also, I've decided I will do a few short fluffy stories with Arthur and Merlin in Hogwarts.

.

Merlin had just got a new roommate. He was slightly younger than Merlin and looked far younger than he actually was.

At first he had been looking forward to meeting Wade. In fact, when he met him, he had been very nice. It's just that Wade was very annoying. Wade had good intentions... Or at least that's Gaius had said.

Some strange reason, Wade didn't know what a cabinet was. Nor did he want to learn what it was, let alone use it. That was only one of the many problems.

Somehow, the boy had landed a job in the castle. This was not a good place for Wade. If Uther found out about Wade's magic, then he was a dead man.

Remind you of anyone yet?

Another problem, was that Wade had a knack for getting into trouble. So far, he'd gotten in the middle of two large fights, found a Dragon egg, and even attempted to flirt with Morgana. Of course he hadn't known at the time that Morgana was the king's ward, and got put in the stocks. The Dragon egg was another story that Merlin seriously didn't want to think about. Thinking about it gave him a headache.

Even though Wade had been trouble, he had good intentions, had Merlin's humour, and was helping Merlin keep the Pendragons safe. So that made up for it.

Just recently, Merlin had found out that Wade fancied guys. It really hadn't mattered to Merlin, because he fancied guys too.

Only, the person Merlin wanted could never be his. On the inside, Merlin hated working for him every day, suppressing his feelings, and none of Merlin's feelings were ever reciprocated. He hated it. Yet he loved being around Arthur. It was... Kinda complicated.

Although Merlin liked Arthur, he felt he had to get over it somehow. Thats why, when Wade started kissing him in their room... Merlin kissed back.

Wade's plump lips had been passionate and soft. Somehow, it didn't feel right. Slowly, Wade slid his hands up Merlin's sides, to his hair. Fingers running through his hair were nice, but Merlin wanted... Something else that Wade wasn't giving him, and couldn't really give. Because it wasn't Wade Merlin wanted.

When they pulled apart breathing heavily, Wade had wanted to go further, but Merlin had refused. The refusal caused the boy to go from passionate to angered, jealous while still lustful for Merlin. Wade had stormed out of the room telling Merlin that he would regret that.

Believing that Wade just needed time to cool off, Merlin continued to do his chores.

Apparently Wade needed a lot of time to cool off, because he wasn't back for two days. When he did return, he hid something under his own bed, thinking that Merlin wouldn't see his awkward rush to stuff the object under his bed. Wade had been quick, so Merlin only saw a quick flash of metal before it was gone.

Merlin thought nothing of it. He respected Wades privacy, as he expected Wade to respect his.

Turns out that not checking out the strange behavior had been a bad idea. A horrid idea. Because one day, he found out what the metal object was.

Merlin had been cleaning Arthur's bedroom as usual when Wade had stormed in and caught him by surprise. Shoving Merlin to the floor, Wade brought the metal that he had put under his bed, out of his pocket. They were shackles. Swiftly, Wade had them around Merlin's wrists, and roughly dragged Merlin towards a chair.

Muttering a spell to unlock the shackles, Merlin realized why it had taken Wade two days to get them. They were magical shackles. Any attempt with magic to get them off only made them tighter. So Merlin was stuck, and at Wade's Mercy.

Then Merlin was thrown into the chair, before Wade started taking off Merlin's clothing.

Yelling for help, Merlin struggled against Wade, hoping that a guard would hear.

Soon Wade had Merlin down to his underwear. By now Merlin was shaking, and screaming trying to get away. Slap. Wade had hit Merlin. Hard.

"Shut up!" Wade whispered angrily.

Then Wade began stripping, while Merlin was gaping at his roommate, who 'had good intentions' as Gaius had said. Merlin was tempted to snorted, but this most definitely was not the time to joke.

Regaining his thoughts, Merlin began screeching for help at the top of his lungs, but it seemed this was a bad idea because it angered Wade even more. Grabbing his belt, Wade whipped Merlin once. Merlin screamed at the pain. Wade whipped again. At this point, Merlin was still yelling for help.

Apparently Wade had had enough yelling from Merlin, and grabbed Merlin's neckerchief, using it as a gag. Then he grabbed his belt again, and continued.

When satisfied, Wade dropped the belt and began sliding his hands over Merlin's scarred abs. Then to the part on Merlin's back that was bleeding from the belt. The horrid boy pushed into the belt marks making Merlin scream louder into his neckerchief.

Then getting a dark look in his eye, Wade pulled down his own, and Merlin's underwear, and he was about to rape Merlin, when Arthur barged in and punched Wade, immediately knocking him out.

"Merlin are you alright?" Arthur asked as he lent down and quickly pulled up Merlin's underwear. Seeing the key, the Prince grabbed it and unshackled his shaking friend. Arthur immediately pulled Merlin into a hug. At first he stiffened, but after a second, Merlin relaxed.

"You're okay, you're alright, I've got you. You're safe now, I'll protect you." Arthur's mouth was beside Merlin's ear. This was the first time Arthur hugged him.

Eventually, Merlin got dressed, and Wade went straight to the dungeons.

.....

(Two days later)

Merlin was going back to work today. Already Arthur had checked on him seven times to make sure he was okay. Did he care about Merlin? No, he probably only wanted the servant who wasn't a bootlicker to stay.

Entering Arthur's chambers, Merlin found the chair that it had happened on was gone. That was Arthur's favorite chair, he once had said that 'he'd never ever get rid of it'.

Shuddering, he walked further.

"Merlin, could you come here please?" Arthur asked gently.

Steadily, he made his easy over.

"Sit on my bed with me, I'd like to talk a bit."

Great. Merlin thought to himself.

"Do you know why Wade did that?" He asked simply.

"He was mad," Merlin replied weakly.

"Why was he mad?" Arthur encouraged him to go on with a nod.

Merlin sighed, and decided to just go for it. "He liked me. I refused him because he wasn't the person I wanted, and then he did that."

Nodding, Arthur asked one last question, "and who do you want?"

Merlin got off the bed. "You." Then walked away leaving a dumbstruck Prince.

.......

Over the next year, Arthur was patient, and waited for Merlin to be ready to go further. For about seven months, they had just kissed. Cuddling was a big one too. Merlin seriously loved cuddling with Arthur. Arthur truly didn't care.

Now he was in his bed, hugging a softly snoring, raven haired idiot, and Arthur seriously couldn't be happier

.