1

Camila Cabello pulled up her Spanx shapewear and looked at herself in front of her mirror in her luxury bathroom. Rituals candles made her bathroom smell heavenly.

Camila liked beautiful things, the sunset, the sunrise. Paris, perfume, snow, good books. The beach at night. The moon.

Shawn would never kiss her again like their first kiss under the Eiffel Tower when they first met. The sensation and passion they had back then vanished after they got married. Not that they never kissed, the kiss was different married then when they were dating. They were young, free and could do whatever they wanted. Now Camila was rushed in a household, Shawn's job and a marriage. They had to make sacrafices. Wich Camila loved to give to her children. But yet she missed her out going social life and the freedom they had back then.

Her dreams and fantasies like a beautiful garden with sight on the beach in Miami filled her mind but quickly got interrupted.

"Eeewww" her 5 year old came running in her bathroom, "What are those?"

Camila playfully rolled her eyes and rubbing over his head so his hair wasn't in his place anymore.

"Moooommm" he wined and playfully pouted out his underlip.

"I'm sorry baby, mommy has to chose, a big tummy or a ugly underwear. I chose the second one."

"Daddy doesn't like it too."

"That's because daddy likes nice underwear." Camila thought of her sexy Victoria Secret lingerie that was unopened in her dresser.

Camila slipped her black silk dress over her shapewear and turned around to her son. "Better?" He huffed and eventually mumbled, "You look great mom." Camila smirked and gave him a kiss on his forehead that he quickly wiped away. "You do smell nice mom!"
Camila smiled, he is so adorable.
"That's what I'm talking about. Remember, always tell a girl she looks beautiful. Use that if you want to get married.

"I don't want to get married, I want to stay with you forever!"

Camila could feel her eyes getting wet and she smiled. You're so adorable!
"I like that sound! Mommy wants you to stay forever with her too."

"Can I watch TV now mom?" Jake looked at her with his puppy eyes. Camila playfully rolled her eyes and laughed, "Go." She whispered in his ear and slapped his butt softly. Jake ran to Shawn and hers bedroom and jumped on the bed, putting on the TV watching to Adventure Time. "Jocelyn come quick! It worked!" He laughed and Camila cursed in herself. They got her, again.

Jake and Jocelyn were watching Adventure Time as Camila was doing her make-up and deciding if she wanted to wear a small belt or not.

"The kids should be asleep already."

"Hi baby, how are you? Oh I'm good thank you." Camila slapped on his chest and he gave her a small peck on her lips. "Fine. Hi baby, how was your day?"

"Good." Camila said.

"Baby, where is my Gucci jacket?!" Shawn yelled from our walk in closet. Camila bit her lip, "I forget to pick it up, I'm sorry." Camila said as she walked in the walk in closet.
"Fuck, what do I have to wear now? You are at home all day and you can't even pick it up!"

"Listen, I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize, obviously I'm not your priority."

"Honey, don't be mad. I'll pick it up tomorrow for you. Good? Tonight we are going out for dinner at Dinah's and then you already forgot your stupid Gucci jacket."

Shawn groaned and pulled out a white shirt from the shelf.
He turned around and checked out his wife, "Why the belt?"

"Fashion baby!" Camila said and put her hands up, "Why would you want to stand out your widest body part?"