15

Camila looked out of the window of the expensive car and sighed. In one hour she would be at Lauren's home.

Camila was stuck in her thoughts, she remembered Normani's words she spoke months ago. 'Obviously you're bi Camila. You just didn't know yet.'

Is Camila really bisexual? She knows she's never been attracted to women before she met Lauren Jauregui. Camila could appreciate a beautiful woman, but not that she was attracted to them.

But then Lauren came. Camila groaned and leaned her head against the seat. Camila tried to remember the moment were she was so idiotic to start an affair.

And suddenly Camila wanted the driver to turn around, she wanted to scream and yell, please turn around and take me back to the airport.

Camila sighed and glanced at the driver who was concentrating on the road. She took her phone out of her purse.

Shawn (2 missed calls)

"Hello Shawn?"

"Hi Mila! How are you?"

Camila was almost crying, "I'm good, I'm now on the way to Lauren. Just for a day out, she's taking me to her vineyards and in the morning I'm back in the car for my next stop of my tour." That was a lie. Camila would stay a full three nights at Lauren's home. Camila finished her promo tour. But Shawn wouldn't know.

"Okay babe be careful, Jake wants to talk to you."

"Hi Mum!" Camila cried,

"Oh baby, I miss you so much." Tears were streaming down her face. She didn't even bother to wipe them off.

"We miss you too mummy. Me and Jocelyn made a calender so we know when you come back!"

Camila smiled, "that's so sweet, is daddy taking care of you guys?"

"He's the best mum!" Camila heard Jocelyn yell over the phone and she laughed.

"I miss you Joss."

"I miss you too mummy, so much."

"I love you."

"I love you too mum, bye bye."

Camila pressed the red button and sighed as she kept her phone close to her heart.
"Are you okay M'am?"

"Yes thank you." Camila chuckled softly and wiped her tears away.

Camila opened her texts and typed a new text message;

Camila: I'll be there in one hour.

Lauren: Can't wait to see you.