18

Dear Camz,

I love you so much, I would like to see you again. My body craves for you, but so does my mind and especially my heart. When I think of you, my heart beats faster. My fingers want to touch your soft, olive skin and kiss your soft, wet lips. I love you alot, my Camz.

I'm in London next week. Meet me at Blini's for lunch on wednesday.

Love,
Your Lauren.

Camila shook her head as she read the tenth e-mail Lauren sended her this week. She ran her fingers through her chocolate brown hair and sighed deeply. She closed her eyes, memorizing their time in Italy. Camila had yet the courage to send Lauren an e-mail back. But today, she grabbed all her courage and started.

Lo,

God I love you too. Your raven black hair that falls in a curtain as you make love to me and they way you bite your lip as you come to your high. Everything I do, makes me want you, makes me miss you. I also, love you alot. But not enough to keep waiting for you without an answer. You said; I live day by day. I never have a plan. But I do want a plan Lauren. I have a life, a family and I need to be sure that you want to go a 100% for me. That you want to love me and be with me in good and in bad days. That you will also take care of my children. Not that I doubt you, but gosh Lauren. I'm a grown woman. We are not teenagers. I need some settle down in my life. And I don't know if you can give me that.

Camz.

Camila kept her chocolate brown eyes on the screen of her laptop before clicking the send button. She sighed deeply and waited for an answer back.

She bit her lip when Lauren hadn't replied after 20 minutes. She refreshed for the last time.

Bling! You have 1 new mail.

My dearest Camila,

Of course I love you and of course I will help you take care of your children. But that is how I live, my beautiful Camz. And I am not planning on changing that. But I do know, that at the moment I want to be with you. Touch you, feel you, kiss you, love you.

I'll call you tonight, beautiful.

Lauren Jauregui.

//

"Lauren?"

"Yes my Camz?"

Camila sighed and smiled when she heard Lauren's raspy voice over the phone. "How are you?" She sat on her bed, watching out of the window, to the busy streets of London. And for one moment she imagined living in Italy with Lauren. Peaceful, nature, the beautiful vine yards, the beautiful language and her beautiful Lauren.

Lauren chuckling on the other side of the line, made her snap out of her thoughts. "I'm good Camila. I wanted to talk about what you said in your e-mail."

Camila hummed softly and bit her lips and picked on her skin next to her finger nails. It was almost five pm, so she knew Shawn could be home any moment.

"I do want to move to London for you. I love you Camila, with all my heart." Lauren sighed and continued, "I crave you, I don't think I can function without you." Lauren took a pause and when she didn't hear an answer of Camila side she continued, "Do you feel the same Camz?"

Camila sighed and looked to the ceiling, praying to God that she was going to make the right descision. "I do Lo, I do love you so much. And are you really moving to London?"

Lauren laughed and sniffed, "I'm crying of happiness right now." Camila could hear Lauren wearing a big smile, "I'm now on my way to London. Lana is currently staying with the nanny till vacation. It's only 2 weeks away."

"Are you serious?" Camila laughed, "Are you on the plane right now?"

Lauren laughed and shook her head, "I'm at the airport in Italy for the moment, love. I can't wait to see you."

"I'm breaking up with Shawn tonight for you. Keep that in mind. Don't leave me."

"Of course not, I love you Camz. You'll never be alone again." Lauren said softly and smiled. "Now I have to go my plane is gonna take off any minute. I'll see you soon my love."

"I love you Lo."

"I love you too my beautiful Camz."