12

Camila turned around in her bed, the white sheets covering her naked body. Today was her birthday, she celebrated with her friends, Ally, Normani and Dinah.

Camila noticed that Ariana wasn't there and neither was Shawn, her husband. Camila founded it suspious but Normani waved it off and told her to have a good time.

Camila sighed and unlocked her phone that was on her nightstand. Still no text from Shawn, only one from Lauren.

Lauren: My beautiful Camz, a happy birthday to you. I miss you. I'll see you in a couple of weeks in La Bella Italia. How was your birthday? X

Camila: Thanks Lauren. I miss you too baby. I can't wait to see you. X

Lauren: Did you celebrate with your friends? X

Camila: mhm, I'm gonna go to bed now Lo. Sweet dreams. X

Lauren: Camila wait!

Camila waited indeed. Her phone lighted up, an incoming call from Lauren. Her raspy voice immediatly hitting Camila's ears as she sang.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Camz... happy birthday to you!"

Camila laughed, "Thank you Lauren." Camila could see the smirk that Lauren probably had playing on her lips right now.

"I miss you Camz." Lauren sighed and Camila frowned her eyebrows.

"I miss you too baby." Camila whispered softly. "Two weeks, Lo. That's all and than we can be together."

"Hmm I can't wait." Lauren's voice was low and deep. She heard Lauren groan in to the phone.

"Is everything okay?"

"Is Shawn there with you?"

"No.." Camila had to stop her tears from falling, she still couldn't believe that Shawn forgot her birthday. And the fact that Ariana was also missing made it obvious, or was Camila really over reacting?

"Baby, I can't wait another two weeks. I need you now." Lauren husked out and Camila could hear a groan again.

"Lauren.. are you...?"

"Hmm baby I am." Lauren moaned, "Camz, please..."

Camila didn't have experience in phone sex. She never had a long distance relationship. Camila pulled up her silk robe for a bit and let her thumb circle around her nipple. She gasped at the contact.

"Are you touching yourself?"

Camila nodded and moaned, obviously Lauren couldn't see her nod but the moan she slipped made it obvious to Lauren that she was.

"Camila, you are so sexy. What are you wearing?"

Camila frowned her eyebrows, should she lie and tell Lauren that she was naked? Cause a robe isn't that sexy.

"Nothing."

Lauren sighed through the phone, "Camila, touch your clit and go very slowly."

Camila let her fingers travel, between her breasts, down her stomach and stopped at her private parts. She carefully pinched her clit and moaned. Her center was already so wet and only Lauren's raspy voice was the cause of that. Camila slowly let her fingers circle on her clit and she moaned.

"Are you wet?"

"Yes Lo, oh my god." Camila moaned out, shutting her eyes.

"Fuck yourself. Slowly."

Camila enters one finger in her center. "Hmm"

"Add another one." Lauren demanded. Camila did as Lauren asked. Her second finger entered and Camila moaned, her fingers slowly moving and her her fingers curling in her center.

"Faster."

Both of their phone's were filled with moans and curse words. "Ah fuck me papi oh god I want you inside of me please."

"Camila I'm almost done, come with me please."

"Oh god Lauren - Camila !"

Camila breathed heavy into her phone and closed her eyes. "Hmm Lauren, I don't think I can wait two weeks."

"It makes it all more exciting." Lauren chuckled. "Now Camila, go to sleep. Sweet dreams."

"Sweet dreams." Camila whispered before hanging up her phone. And Camila's mind wasn't with Shawn this night, tonight was all about Camila and Lauren.

/

"I still can't believe you're leaving!" Dinah gave her best friend a hug. "Cheechee, I love you I'll be back before you know it."

"Don't give me false hope Mila! Now go slay that book! Oh maybe you should pay a visit to my friend in Italy, Lauren. You remember her, right? That little fling you two had."

Normani stared at me and rolled her eyes, "Yeah Maybe I should Dinah. Maybe I'll call her."

"Tell her I said hi!"

"Yeah like they would have time for that." Normani mumbled.

"Mila I'm going to miss you so much! Be careful!"

"I will Ally."

Both of her kids ran into her and gave her a tight hug. "Hmm I love you guys so much!"

"Do you really have to leave mama?" Jake asked with a pout. Camila nodded sadly and gave him a kiss on the head. "I'll miss you big boy!"

With a proud smile Jake went to Shawn and jumped in his arms. Jocelyn cried and gave Camila a hug, "Mama I'm gonna miss you so much. You no leave."

"Baby, I know it will be for a month. Daddy has made a calendar so you know when I come back home."

Jocelyn cried and Camila had to push her in Shawn's arms. "Well bye." Shawn said dryly and gave a small smile.

"Yeah, I'll text when I arrive."