7

"What happened?" Her friend Normani called Camila after they had a coffee at Giuseppe's and went home. Camila only put her keys on the small table next to her front door as Normani called.

"Well what happened?" Normani repeated. Camila noticed she just got  out of her own little world again.

"What do you mean 'what happened'?" Camila asked and started her Espresso machine.

"I mean before you arrived at Giuseppe's! God Mila, your whole mouth was red and your hair looked like you just had sex!" Normani paused and on Camila's side was only silence. She bit her underlip as she thoight about the kisses Lauren and her had shared. "Omg, you did have sex before you came to us. Please tell me it was with Shawn."

Camila quickly snapped out of her daydreaming and was now quick to answer a shocked Normani. "No! I did not have sex..."

"You were not with Shawn, am I right?" Camila nodded but the silence was enough for Normani. "I don't know what to do Mani." Camila sighed defeated and sat on her leather couch. "Listen, Mila. If I was in your situation. I would break all the contact. I would delete her number, her e-mails, her texts, I would block her on Facebook, no contact."

Camila thought about it for a second and decided to agree with Normani. "Maybe I should." Camila nodded and played with her brown locks.

"Not maybe, you should." Normani sighed, "look, do you want to give up your children, Shawn, your little family? I don't think so, then stop it before it's too late Mila. Once you have sex with her you don't want to stop anymore."

Camila raised an eyebrow, "How would you know?"

"What?"

"That if I have sex with Lauren I don't want to stop?" Camila asked with a soft voice, trying to block out the thought of Lauren's private parts.

"Is that really all you've heard? Fuck it's too late already. She's got you under her spell. You know what Mila, you should do what you want. But remember my wise advice."

Camila rolled her eyes and hummed, "hmm okay Mani, thanks. I'll see you tomorrow on the party?"

Normani nodded, "Hmm Justin's party.."

"Karaoke."

Normani scrunched up her nose, "I hate Karaoke."

"Until your fourth glass of wine then you'll be dancing on the table singing Béyonce with Dinah." Camila said and giggled. Normani smiled as she thought about previous Karaoke parties at college. "Ooh I remember, good times. You know sometimes I miss Dinah." Camila frowned her eyebrows and got of the couch to make herself some tea. "You saw her this morning?"

"I know, but I miss her as my partner. My lover. You know, Harry is an awesome lover, but still the contact with a woman is different." Camila wanted to push Normani, she wanted to give her a big slap in the face. She wanted to cry and yell. Here she was, spilling out her heart to Normani who tells her to stop everything about Lauren yet Normani still can talk about back when Dinah and Normani were lovers.

"It seems like you want to start an affair?" Camila blurted out and cursed herself for saying that. She wished she had a mouth like Ally's. Ally would never blurt out something like this. But yet, Ally couldn't hide a secret.

"Ha.ha. Very funny Camila." Normani said and raised her voice a bit, "you know what Camila? Do whatever you like. You are the one who's having an affair" Camila wanted to interupt her yelling she was not having an affair, but Normani continued, "and before you interupt me saying you are not. Camila for God sake, you are falling for her, hard. She's got you wrapped around her finger. She doesn't think about the consequences you would have. She's alone she can do whatever she wants. You are the one with the husband and children who needs you. The situation with Dinah and I is totally different. We are over it and yes sometimes we call each other to bring up some memories but after that she asks me about Harry and Ryan and I ask her about Louis. We agreed it's over and out. Your little fling is only getting started and isn't so little. We were care free in college. We did not have kids. We didn't had a household to look for. I'm happy with Harry, she is happy with Louis. And that's that. Look Camila, I'll see you tonight. Don't do stupid stuff."