3

"I could care less about Ariana now." Camila said on the phone to Normani. "I think I fell in love yesterday."

"I have a feeling you're not talking about Shawn right now." Normani said carefull. Camila made sure her kids were not in her bedroom and continued. "I felt beautiful Normani. Something Shawn don't let me feel anymore."

"Who was it?"

"A friend of Dinah and Louis from Italy..." Camila didn't want to spill the tea that she actually fell for a woman. "But ehh.."

"But?" Normani repeated.

"The flirting was fun for one evening. I'm married with Shawn. And it was a woman." Camila blurted out.

"God Camila." Normani rolled her eyes and sighed. "I bet you didn't told Dinah about this? And a girl, a woman." Camila bit on her nails. "I didn't know you were.. bisexual."

"I'm not Mani." Camila sighed, it was an innocent flirt."

"Did you give her your number?" Silence. "Oh god Camila, unbelievable." Camila nodded and groaned frustrated, "I'm a mess, I know."

"Hunny, you shouldn't let her take over your good life. You have kids, a husband, a house. Everything a young woman like you would dream of."

"Young?" Camila groaned. "Mila you look younger then all of us."

"25 isn't exactly young..."

"I'm 27! Mila don't be so harsh for yourself and please stop wearing those shapewear things. You're skinny you don't need it! Now about the whole Lauren thing, are you going to meet up with her?"

"She lives in Italy."

"And she was in London last week! Stop trying to make it sound innocent."

"It is innocent Mani." Camila tried to convince herself.

"She's got her lawyer company here in London."

"Did you look her up or something?" Camila fronzed her eyebrows.

"Actually, I just did." Normani went silent and then let out a squeal.

"What? What?" Camila was shocked, did Normani read something about Lauren that was disturbing? Was she married? She didn't know much about Lauren. Only that she lived in Italy. Camila was talking the whole night, Lauren let her.

"She's got a dick!"

"She's got a what?!"

"Mila, let me read the article out loud. Lauren Jauregui was seen in a long swimshort, she was rocking the swimshort with the tent in her shorts caused by her -now- ex-girlfriend."

"Oh my god."

"Let me tell you this Mila, you can do whatever you want. But don't start an affair. It's too risky. You love Shawn and your kids, right?"

Yes, but Shawn is safe, Lauren made me feel things I haven't felt before.

"Yes I do."

"Then stop fucking with that Lauren chick! Or do you want to lose your children?"

"God no." Camila couldn't imagine a world without her children.

"Look, you probably saw a lot of Lauren's the past few years in your marriage with Shawn, but you noticed none of them because you weren't looking for it. Now your marriage with Shawn is a little down and you walk in to someone beautiful that makes you feel amazing. But you should know that it could be something that wouldn't last long and I bet you don't want to give up your marriage with Shawn, right?"