20 (Camren epilogue)

AN: Last chapter of the camren ending! Thank you so much for reading my book!

Camila was waiting for Lauren at Giuseppe's. Camila sipped on her glass of red wine and checked her texts.

Normani: Camila, I can't believe you actually did this. Shawn just called me crying.

Cheechee: Walz! Whazup w u and shawn?? Shawn texted me saying he hates you.

Ally: Camila I made some cake for you! Can I come over? Love Ally x

Ariana: why do you want a divorce from shawn?

Camila sighed and put her phone away, Lauren had yet to text her to say that she arrived at the airport. Camila nervously drummed her fingers against the wooden table at the cosy place. She really still can not believe what she did. She finally stood up and said what she had to say to Shawn. Camila felt releaved. She finally was free from Shawn. Finally free. God Camila still can not believe this. She smiled and thought about Lauren.

She could imagine Lauren lying next to her in their bed. Lauren cooking in their kitchen with their kids.

God her kids, Camila knew that Jocelyn and Jake were going to go through a hard time. But Camila didn't want to stay together for the kids. She wanted to have their kids being raised in a loving family. Not one were the mom and dad stayed together for them. And she sure hoped that later, they would understand.

While Camila was in deep thought, Lauren was watching her from the outside of Giuseppe's.

Lauren sighed deeply and smiled at the Cuban waiting for her at the table. Lauren walked in Giuseppe's and walked towards a table close to Camila. Lauren wanted to surprise her and she was glad Camila didn't notice her coming in. Lauren grabbed her phone and texted Camila.

Lauren: Look to your right x

And suddenly there it was. Green met brown.

Camila ran towards Lauren and Lauren quickly stood up and was ready to catch Camila. Camila jumped into her arms and gave her a tight koala hug.

"God I missed you." Camila whispered in Lauren's neck and gave her neck a small peck.

"Me too Camz, I missed you too." Camila let go of Lauren and looked her in the eyes.

"Did I ever told you, you have beautiful eyes Lo?" Camila whispered as she played with lauren's raven black hair.

Lauren rolled her eyes and laughed, "No you never did." She said with sarcams and Camila playfully slapped her.

"Now let me kiss you Camz." Lauren leaned closer and grabbed Camila gently by the waist.

"I'd love too." Camila whispered and leaned in.

This moment reminded Camila of a song she loves by Cigarettes after Sex.

Your lips,
my lips.
Apocalypse.

Camila smiled in the kiss. Content that her lips finally met their owner again. The one she belonged to.

Her Lauren.

///                 \\\
3 years later.
///                 \\\      

Jake jumped on the bed, waking up Camila. "Mama! Mama!"

Camila smiled and opened her eyes, "hmmhmm?"

"Come downstairs quickly!" Jake yelled excited and landed with a poof! On the bed.